General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Gift of the Lotus Event not appearing in Events

7 hours ago, (PSN)TrevelyanL85A2 said:

I was able to complete the other gift of the lotus events during the anniversary period, why can't I now?

They should be listed under the window that contains things like the link to Maroo's weekly hunt, not in the quest tab.  The anniversary missions were part of an event.  These are not part of an event.

Also, if you haven't completed the node that the GotL is on, it may not show for you.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

They should be listed under the window that contains things like the link to Maroo's weekly hunt, not in the quest tab.  The anniversary missions were part of an event.  These are not part of an event.

Also, if you haven't completed the node that the GotL is on, it may not show for you.

Where is the node for the GOTL supposed to be if I may ask?  

I did check for weekly things, and it wasn't there.  I also completed the Saya's Vigil quest, and still nothing showed up.

Late, but will post anyways:

There missions were "Alerts", while the system that spit them out randomly is gone now, everything else is still attached and works perfectly fine.

Alerts were changed to be hidden for players that could not access them, the exact motives behind this change were never explained, but back in the day the Recruiting Chat was full of "Pls taxi me to Alert" posts, which really decreased once that change was made.

tl;dr

You can't see Alerts on missions you have not unlocked. 100% intentional.

Archived