Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.4

[DE]Megan

Since Gara prime update I keep getting this bug, my itzal (I didn't try with other archwings, and my friend doesn't seem to have this issue) turns lime green during bounties on Orb Vallis, PoE and railjack missions. I'm also unable to blink. 

5169CD381CA3ABB1B1E29D5D684B1DD89E0B3C18

Thank you so much for this update!

Can you please look into the following bugs?

• Ash Prime, with a hammer and Fatal Teleport equipped, will sometimes lock into his close up camera angles when using Blade Storm. This cannot be removed unless you abort the mission or have the enemies kill you.
  • Please fix the Operator going to Excalibur Umbra's previous location instead of the Operator's new location when using Transference (for example, use Transference, Void Dash a couple times, then instead of Umbra going to your location, you go back to wherever Umbra is). This only happens when you are NOT the host.

Thank you! :D

As a reminder (both on PC):

• Emotes for NW trigger from the gear whel but not from assigned keys.
  • Moving downwards in Archwing while having the Tranq Rifle equipped not working. IIRC that was fixed for consoles.

How about VPN Problem we can't play online for 5  month for now and there is a  pepole can't use vpn here  so we will play warframe offline for ever or what ?

And When i talked to  the support They told me to use vpn and wait and they will fix it aha really now about 4or 5 month can't play online so  what ? Thanks DE Team for being not intersting to this problem 😠

Dynamic exposure toggle still required. Hundreds if not thousands of players get migraines from the automated exposure adjustment. Do You really want to make Your playerbase ill, DE? Because that is what is currently going on, and has NON-TOLERABLY gone on for YEARS!

29 minutes ago, Amebot said:

thanks for update!

an issue i had: when you type "gara prime" into the relic search, relics that don't have gara prime parts in them also come up.

Relics with Akjagara show up, right? There's a simple workarond. Type " gara" in the search bar (notice space before gara).

Oh right before I forget, it was nice that it said that the mod description on Triple Tap got fixed, so thanks for that. But from what I've heard, the mod itself hasn't worked correctly in a long time. I've searched and seen a conversation on the Conclave Discord (March 2018) that seems to point back to as far as Update 17.4.

Triple_Tap.png?width=207&height=300

And from what we've gathered: The damage buff is affected by host/client/ping, so as a client you don't get the buff for the final hit in a burst as expected. However, it can trigger on the next burst and affect multiple instead of one bullet. In a lot of cases, that can cause the damage buff to be applied on a full burst of Burston Prime. We tested it again just now, this is from a client's perspective (thanks @Zemo):

https://gfycat.com/generalliveamericanavocet

SuotqjD.png

First burst has no bonus, but last bullet should have it (40-40-56).

dI91bLw.png

Next burst has 3x the bonus, although again, 2 bullets should be normal and the 3rd should have the bonus (40-40-56).

Note: That's for clients, for me as a host it seemed to work correctly. But you know, there are dedicated servers at least on PC (and it's unfair otherwise), so it's definitely a problem.

P.S. Also, the problems mentioned in my previous post are just some of the worst offenders and by far not all.

1 hour ago, Amebot said:

thanks for update!

an issue i had: when you type "gara prime" into the relic search, relics that don't have gara prime parts in them also come up.

They are probably 'akjagara prime' relics

Whatever you did with the aspect ratio changes this patch, the Aspect Ratio Auto setting now gives me extremely stretched and unusable graphics. I'm using 2x standard 2560x1440 monitors and only have WF on one of them, so I don't understand why this is even affected! Everything was fine until this patch.

Taking Aspect Ratio off Auto and manually setting it to 16:9 has fixed the issue but there's something not right here if it's breaking previously-working settings on a fairly standard sort of monitor setup.

2 hours ago, Orakan said:

unknown.png
some of the grineer tilesets has wrong lightmaps on doors 

unknown.png

Low resoulution textures on earth tile set as you can see on the wall

I noticed this too, but slightly less awkward at my screen, yet still same thing.

I think it has to do with Ambient Occlusion combined with DirectX12. -> Direct X12 currently doesn't support ambient occlusion for warframe, for some reason..(EDIT: At least MY graphics card does not support it, but it is a rather good, so I feel left out, or how many of you have same message for ambient occlusion?)
You could try to play in DirectX11 maybe? Or maybe, if you already play in DirectX11, then I got no idea at all, sry^^*

(this looks just like in old animated cartoons: when you could tell that "THIS rock" will be moved/animated, because it has got not that beautiful shapes of colours like the rest of the background objects, but instead has got these clean colours like all the other characters and things which are animated... xD)

Will there be coming a fix for: the special ability "blocking-charging-and-blindig" of Vaykor Sydon, or is that considered one of the smaller nerfs, and will stay as is in the long run ;)?

Archived