Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.4

[DE]Megan

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being prompted with a confusing error message and your Crew member appearing unarmed when assigning the same weapon to a Crew member twice.

I hope this doesn't mean you think you have fixed the crew potential disappearance/update issue, because sadly it's not fixed yet.

If you didn't think so, then my post is unrelated and I apologize for it.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.4

Changes:

• Added custom aspect-ratio settings for advanced multi-monitor setups that confused our auto-detection.

• Another big thank you to Raid0u! Image curtesy of Raid0u 3x 4K monitors at 60FPS:

• c457b10335a1b1421ce6b479bc2f1207.jpg

WTH mate 😄! Fixes we thought we didn't need... except for this ONE guy. A true gamer 😁👍

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, intead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

VAPOS CONDOR ELITE DROPSHIP - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
dozens of runs on Ananke, I've never seen one

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

Is Shadows of the Dead ever going to be fixed for Nekros/Prime? Specifically- casting the ability and the only thing that happens is the energy drain. No Shadows summoned. Regardless of whether you have 50 kills or 500 to summon; just poof, nothing. Or, sometimes it'll be 2 Shadows for full energy cost. Host, client- doesn't matter.

It's particularly annoying on Steel Path.

Really hoping this gets more attention than waypoint functionality (read: zero).

So....yeah.  I decided that after the litany of fixes in the last several patches I'd try to run railjack again.  Boy....was that stupid.

Let's talk falling through geometry.  If you're inside a ship, defending a console (the vertical tube that's 2 console defenses, kill a boss, and activate the final console) and decide to do the unthinkable and go into operator form you can fall through the floor.  Falling through the floor doesn't respawn you, it kicks you out into archwing at the bottom of the station.  During a defense...where neither enemies nor the timer pauses.  Joy.

Speaking of falling...the freightlinkers.  I didn't think they could get worse...then I met a radial stomp enemy that decided it could wait until I was stun locked, then use its push-back to slide me out of a ship.  Yeah.  If you fall through geometry on a freightlinker you spawn outside.  Remember that the freightlinker has infinite spawns, so between being void fissure trapped into a corner, or stun locked by an ancient shooting a hook at you while still having an unfilled triangle on the mini-map this isn't an uncommon event.

Speaking of those fissures, WTF?  I thought there were going to be less spawning right on top of you.  I assume this, then discover that you can literally have two less than a meter separated.  That sucks....but the bigger issue is you've increased the damage and radius of the explosion when a fissure is sealed.  How do I know this?  Well, all of the Axi level fissures instantly kill an operator with all improvements...using the Zenurik tree for energy generation.  Full health to zero...and if your amp is the flamethrower style it's almost impossible to be far enough away.  I can actually be close enough not to activate, shoot my void beam, and die instantly as the feedback is an instant death.

Speaking again about those fissures...please help me understand how exactly they're a challenge.  I'm near where one is, an a huge amount of the top of my screen disappears into a white haze.  I back off, and hit a different one I couldn't see because of the haze.  I wait to regen my shields, and discover that two more have spawned before a Mesa Prime can regen its default shields.  The only reason I know it was two more spawns was because I rolled out of the area sideway, and watched three void fissures spawned into a room that nearly boxed me in so close that I couldn't even pop the fissures without the AoE feedback instantly killing me.

Let's then discuss the underlying problem.  Void storms are at best quarter baked.  It's too heavily dependent upon bad RNG.  It's "bonus" of endo wit every container is nice....until you realize that the container spawn seems to be about 20% of regular levels.  Joy....I can get enough endo to upgrade the primed mods is 40,000/15 or 2667 drops.  By which point I could have millions in most other games modes.  Locking some relics into this game mode would be rewarding...if you aren't sitting atop prime junk from literally years ago.  The rewards though are so numerous....and I'll stop that though there.  Most of the hidden rewards are basic resources.  On top of that the endo gained from one 400 cache is likely to outstrip virtually all potential RNG drops.

I guess at this point you're married to railjack 3,0, and the pendulum never stopped between the Grineer focus and Corpus focus.  The result now is that doing Grineer missions, if not bugged, is disadvantageous.  The severe dome charge restrictions, and general bugs, really make me wonder when we'll angrily be discussing railjack 4.0.  This will of course be all about balancing things....because new players need to spend less time grinding through the endo heavy railjack garbage rewards, though the compensation overall to players will of course be a twelve hour boosted at 50% rather than 100%.  That's my best guess at least.  Hopefully, you can alleviate this concern.

On 2021-06-02 at 10:20 PM, Halo said:

Thank you for the update! 

Two Things that still have not been addressed and/or fixed:  

1. Spawning into dojo's still forcing players into the railjack as opposed to the "spawn room". 

2. Still no fix to using Stance Forma AND Umbral Forma on the Dark Split-Sword. 

Why the hell will you use it on dark split sword 

@technozorro Wish I could give you more than one like. The textures and shader (or renderer whatever) of this game went really downhill... to the point where even color channels are messed up. Looked at some older screenshots I have and it was just brilliant. Looked like a rendered promo-cutscene but ingame.

Am 4.6.2021 um 15:21 schrieb Elan_Morin_Tedronai:

Is Shadows of the Dead ever going to be fixed for Nekros/Prime? Specifically- casting the ability and the only thing that happens is the energy drain. No Shadows summoned. Regardless of whether you have 50 kills or 500 to summon; just poof, nothing. Or, sometimes it'll be 2 Shadows for full energy cost. Host, client- doesn't matter.

It's particularly annoying on Steel Path.

Really hoping this gets more attention than waypoint functionality (read: zero).

Yes. i play necros as a tank without shadows. it just doesn't work.
but nekros is not the only construction site. after all, you can play it with 2 skills (one from helmith). but i want to play nekros as a necromancer and not like a loot aura.

On 2021-06-03 at 5:20 AM, Amebot said:

thanks for update!

an issue i had: when you type "gara prime" into the relic search, relics that don't have gara prime parts in them also come up.

Just in case no one has said it, though I'm sorry if I'm the 10th to do so, it's because of akja'gara' prime.

On 2021-06-06 at 10:41 AM, Silescere said:

@technozorro Wish I could give you more than one like. The textures and shader (or renderer whatever) of this game went really downhill... to the point where even color channels are messed up. Looked at some older screenshots I have and it was just brilliant. Looked like a rendered promo-cutscene but ingame.

thanks mate I agreed the game use to look so cool

Archived