Demolitionist sound

Kuroibakemono

Question

5 answers to this question

No there isn't, but its supposed to be feint until its in the same room as you anyway.

If you have trouble hearing it there is actually a super tiny red arrow that will appear at the edges of your screen, like the objective markers do, which points to the door they are coming from.

6 hours ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

there is actually a super tiny red arrow that will appear at the edges of your screen

I need to look for this. I've been randomly jumping in all directions just to hear if the sound gets louder.

7 hours ago, Kuroibakemono said:

Is there a way to just increase the demolitionist's beep sound during disruption?

I play solo in disruption (clannies never around) so what I do is to turn down the Speech Volume so Little Duck's lips are moving but you cannot hear her, she is the biggest problem with her constant dribble stopping you from hearing the Demolisher/Demolyst direction, then I can turn the normal sound up more to hear the Demolisher/Demolyst coming from a further away, you may also want to turn down Sound Effects a little so it's not too loud.

/sidenote:
Also do not forget to turn Speech Volume back up to where you had it, I did a Lua Rescue Mission the other day and couldn't hear the prisoner in the cell when I had the right console, :facepalm: and because I didn't have the game set to solo by the time I got into options and got it turned back up and went back through all the hack consoles it was too late. 😱 

Archived