Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate requires Sacrifice again on return to syndicate.

Twisted_Wisdom

I went to top tier in all syndicates. I have paid all of the necessary sacrifices in the past.
I have now changed from Arbiters of Hexis back to Perrin Sequence. On ranking up from -2 to -1 was asked for Orokin Reactor as sacrifice payment and took the offering, instead of being able to rank up without paying the sacrifice again.
In the past, the game said as i have already made sacrifice in the past i don't have to pay it again (i don't remember it verbatim).
Is this a bug now that i have to repay sacrifices i have made in the past or a new added feature of the game?

5 hours ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

ranking up from -2 to -1

Did you actually do that specific rank up already, though?

Syndicates start at Neutral, did you previously rank down Perrin to -2, and then get it back up, only to have Hexis get it down yet again?

In the past i have ranked up all the syndicates to max rank. I own everything thats on offer from all 6 of them.
Being with Suda, Hexis, Steel Meridian so now need to go back to Loka, Perrin and Red Veil, which is why -2 to -1 with Perrin.
I find i now have to pay Sacrifice to rank up Perrin Sequence again, where in the past didn't need to do this again.

5 hours ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

In the past i have ranked up all the syndicates to max rank.

That doesn't necessarily mean you ever ranked (all of) them up out the negative Ranks, tho.

Like I said, you start at Neutral, ranking up to 5 from there does not at all involve (sacrifices for) negative Ranks.

So, there is no paying sacrifices "again" if you never paid them in the first place.

Archived