Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to find regular groups for #x3's?

Spiritfarer

Question

3 answers to this question

Yeah I figure there's gotta be a discord channel or even secret society in this very forum that gather people who love to freak out in unison and sell arcane energize for 5 plats when a harmless gossip rises.

Dry jokes aside, tridolon hunts are my worst social experience so far in warframe, i ended up buffing myself hard enough so i can do most of the damage, then hop on pubs and take whatever randoms i get.

For more coordinated hunts i turn to my irl friends or clanmates.

There's usually a few groups recruiting during cetus nights from what I've seen. Haven't hunted in any public groups in quite a while, so I can't say for certain how the social experience is. There is a discord for hunting, but not many people recruit for casual hunts there, mostly 5/6x3s. Best advice I can give is to watch some YouTube vids and learn the strats if you want to get more involved in hunting, that way you have more access to more/faster hunts.

12 hours ago, --ZeRo-- said:

There's usually a few groups recruiting during cetus nights from what I've seen. Haven't hunted in any public groups in quite a while, so I can't say for certain how the social experience is. There is a discord for hunting, but not many people recruit for casual hunts there, mostly 5/6x3s. Best advice I can give is to watch some YouTube vids and learn the strats if you want to get more involved in hunting, that way you have more access to more/faster hunts.

I've learned the strats, but I do need more practice executing them before I'd be comfortable doing 5/6x3. But the pugs don't give that practice...

Archived