Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do nightwave recovered missions permanently stop for a season or intermisison?

Politically_Correct_Name

Question

5 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I'll take a wild guess... you did all the challenges there were so there can't be any recovered?
I'm at Rank 47 and always get the same recovered...so there aren't any others it can recover, can it?

So are you saying you always get the same recovered and those are ones you havnt completed?  I am almost certain ive gotten recovered missions that ive completed.  Now what happens is on weekly rest I get a full panel of challenges 8 or maybe 10 whatever the full screens worth of them are and once I do all 8 or 10 thats it for the wek now besides the daily of course.  Before on weekly when I got to 1 or 2 remaining id get 1 or 2 recovered to do.

4 minutes ago, Politically_Correct_Name said:

I am almost certain ive gotten recovered missions that ive completed.  Now what happens is on weekly rest I get a full panel of challenges 8 or maybe 10 whatever the full screens worth of them are and once I do all 8 or 10 thats it for the wek now besides the daily of course.

Hmm...Challenges do repeat themselves. e.g. the Specter kill. If you complete it but didn't do the previous one, this one can recover. But not in the week you did the same challenge. In our example you can only recover the previous specter one the week after.

I don't do Hydrolyst or Profit Taker and both pop up every week. Recovered or not.

Or I can completely be on the wrong track and it's bugged. We're talking about DE.... what is currently working flawlessly in this game? 😅

Darkley is right, the reason those missions are called "recovered" is that you hadn't done it in a previous week and they are now available again for you to complete. If you've done a task in a previous week (in its normal rotation or recovered) - that task won't show up again unless there's a duplicate of it in a future week's rotation.

Doing all the available tasks this intermission so far should get you to around prestige rank 50 - so it sounds like you've simply run out of things to recover.

Word of warning: in the past we've had a few cases when we had two instances of the same task active on NW at the same time. That made both instances bug out in nasty ways. So if you're planning to complete a task at some point, it's better to do it soon-ish after its normal rotation - in case it shows up again.

51 minutes ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

Darkley is right, the reason those missions are called "recovered" is that you hadn't done it in a previous week and they are now available again for you to complete. If you've done a task in a previous week (in its normal rotation or recovered) - that task won't show up again unless there's a duplicate of it in a future week's rotation.

Doing all the available tasks this intermission so far should get you to around prestige rank 50 - so it sounds like you've simply run out of things to recover.

Word of warning: in the past we've had a few cases when we had two instances of the same task active on NW at the same time. That made both instances bug out in nasty ways. So if you're planning to complete a task at some point, it's better to do it soon-ish after its normal rotation - in case it shows up again.

Well it sounds like thats my situation then, I read many instances of the bug you speak of from pretty extensive googling so I was worried it might be bugged but it sounds like ive just completed everything for the season or intermission.  

Archived