Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Polarity swap to No Polarity Bug!

XJR15

In the Tenno Loadout Upgrade Section for Gara Prime Warframe when u Forma the Top far right slot 4 slots over being the 4th slot. when u forma that slot if its zenurik polarity and u forma it to normal/neutral polarity it doesnt work and leaves it the zenurik polarity and wastes a forma and resets your warframe to unranked. this is a bug and needs to be fixed. please fix it thank you!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2507671345

constructive feedback only please!

Stupid question:

Are you sure you actually applied a "No Polarity" during the forma process?

This is what a "No Polarity" Forma looks like

1TCilMJ.png

While pressing apply when the screen looks like this will do nothing, take away a forma and reset your item to rank 0 (you have to thank 100 forma on 1 gun/frame people for that)

JY3Je6N.png

On 2021-06-03 at 7:42 AM, 16Bitman said:

Stupid question:

Are you sure you actually applied a "No Polarity" during the forma process?

This is what a "No Polarity" Forma looks like

1TCilMJ.png

While pressing apply when the screen looks like this will do nothing, take away a forma and reset your item to rank 0 (you have to thank 100 forma on 1 gun/frame people for that)

JY3Je6N.png

yeah i did that isnt that a bug? i did exactly that thinking it would put the polarity back to neutral status. is there a way to do that but im just doing it wrong?

thanks.

3 minutes ago, XJR15 said:

yeah i did that isnt that a bug? i did exactly that thinking it would put the polarity back to neutral status. is there a way to do that but im just doing it wrong?

thanks.

Please tell me what you mean with "i did that"

I have provided two different screenshots.

2 minutes ago, XJR15 said:

I tried swapping a Polarized slot back to a none polarized slot. how do i do that?

thanks.

The changed polarity is in the 9th slot, the exillus slot on the very right of the screenshot.

1TCilMJ.png

Make sure you see the blank white sign before you apply your forma.

The 2nd screenshot in my first post what you want to avoid.

I tried that but it bugged out and didnt do anything. i swear to god thats the only time a forma didnt work for me.

so to simplify what happened to me is a game bug. it needs to be fixed. i did exactly that put it to neutral polarization but when i applied it didnt neutralize it and the polarize stayed the same and also reset my warframe to rank 0 and expended the forma. this needs to be fixed.

EDIT: Sorry this is for Gara Prime Warframe where this did not work. i tried it on a trinity her slot reset to neutral but Gara Prime Forma'ing her zenurik slot left it zenurik and reset her to unranked this is a bug. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2507671345

EDIT #2: When i Moved the Zenurik slot down to the 2nd row in the same spot just the 2nd row and reset it to neutral polarity it worked. but before when i tried it at the slot on the screenshot it did not work and reset her to unranked. devs should investigate!

thanks.

Archived