ABSOLUTE CHADS

mrpyro12345678

1 minute ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

Thumper's bombarding the eidolon with cannonfire while it repeatedly sends vombalysts at it. It's a stalemate, but that Thumper crew should get a promotion just for stalemating the Eidolon.Screenshot_119.png

The crew is likely composed of Grineers cloned from John Prodman DNA. They are all likely called "Vikter Heks".

34 minutes ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

Thumper's bombarding the eidolon with cannonfire while it repeatedly sends vombalysts at it. It's a stalemate, but that Thumper crew should get a promotion just for stalemating the Eidolon.Screenshot_119.png

So a infinitly evolving sentient space coral mecha is getting checked by a wacky anime tank?

If the game didn't have clunky immortality mechanics this battle could actualy be epic to watch, since there would be real chance for them to kill each other. It could be even funny to aggro them and throw something else in the mix if possible.

--0101010001 INTERCEPTED COMMS:

Grineer 1: "commander! we have a situation!"

Commander: "what is it it?"

Grineer 1: "the big Tree-armed monster is engaging one of our Doma Thumpers! should we deploy reinfor-"

Commander "don't be silly, we already have a batter plan... You, Lancer!"

Grineer 2: "yes,Commander?"

Commander: " set up cameras and get me some popcorn, on the double! we will televise this great battle for our Queens!"

0101010001 INTERCEPTED COMMS MID BATTLE:

(unknown signal of Sentient origin): "ARRGH stop spamming your stupid knockdowns! I can't stand up!"

Doma Thumper 347-B: "ARRRGHH stop using lasers you skoom! my retinas are burning!"

meanwhile in Cetus, Konzu watches from a distance, eating his Early Lunch as he watches the chaos unfold.

Archived