Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm so sorry if this has been asked a lot. How come Tracker shows catalyst?

Redfeather75

Question

3 answers to this question

It's a bug that should never occur again.

"Fixed the same node being selected twice when an invading Faction wins a battle and spreads to multiple nodes. "

Source:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1266345-gara-prime-hotfix-3034/

Edit:

Forgot to explain it earlier.

The invasion you see on the tracker will become avaiable as soon as the current invasion (the one you see ingame) on Narcissus ends.

Oh that is what caused it. Even though it won't happen again does that mean there are two invasion happening on the same node right now? I see how that could mess up trackers.

22 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Forgot to explain it earlier.

The invasion you see on the tracker will become avaiable as soon as the current invasion (the one you see ingame) on Narcissus ends.

Oh wow, thank you for the heads up. I'll keep checking on that! 😯

5 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

Oh that is what caused it. Even though it won't happen again does that mean there are two invasion happening on the same node right now? I see how that could mess up trackers.

The invasion will start as soon you the current ones is gone, there's no away anyone can start playing it, so it will not end while you can't access it.

Catalyst vs Forma Invasions however do end terribly fast, so if the current Invasion ends while you're sleeping or otherwise busy, you can easily miss it.

I don't know about the internal workings of the game, so I can't give you an accurate answer, but you can still read my speculations below:

I do not believe that "there are two invasion happening on the same node right now", as invasions have a built in function to keep progressing, so very unpopular invasions don't end up clogging the game up for months. The "hidden" invasion never progresses at all, even if it is hidden for a week.

It could also be that it does not progress because the system favors the winning side (afaik), with the score being perfectly even right now, the automatic system has no side to choose right now.

Archived