Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros' Shadows

DeathInk

I'm a huge fan of Nekros, don't get me wrong, but I find SotD somewhat under powered.
Now, I know it's handy to have a bunch of meat-shields around, but quite frankly, they aren't all that helpful, especially now the ghosts' AI is broken. That, on top of a very long cast time, rendering Nekros a sitting duck, becomes an issue. Considering most Ults in the game are basically "push 4 and clear the room of all life", it seems sort of useless, unless in a defense mission when you aren't being shot at. 

Two suggestions to fix this would either be improve the AI, or better yet, make desecrate into a move where you raise the corpses around you to life for a while, and change his ult to an AOE burst which forces enemies to drop health orbs depending on level, and dealing damage similar to other ULTs.

Just some suggestions. 

you should remember DE's are trying to implement fair weapons/warframe(and related abilities) instead of "OMG 1 BULLET TO KILL ALL LIFE" weapons since the game is going to go out of beta in a year's/some months time,and nekros was the last released frame....so yea. 

OBVIOUSLY THIS IS MY OPINION,don't get me wrong.

I know, and especially with the implemention of pvp. It just seems like the energy could be better spent. I also find it a pain though, when by the time I've cast SotD, another frame's ult has cleared the room, and now I'm stuck in a cluster of mannequins. I'm just saying it needs work.
Also this page is probably much better https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122003-nekros-critiques-and-proposals/