Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet another jab at Void Storms

Dzarael

11 часов назад, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ сказал:

-You got a point about 5 mins per relic..   I dont know how that could be addressed.  People are not going to RAD multiple relics at a time.  Railjack certainly doesnt need to be that short...

-Volatile and Defense are some god awful nodes....

-That kill the anti-hack drone objective is horrible!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

However... man I gotta disagree with you.   I love Void Storms!! 

Free RAD relics?? Yes please!!! Void Storms are WAAAAAAAY funner than ESO so screw ESO having rad relics.   Also screw PT phase 1-3 rad relics. Void Storm Rad Relics are a KEEPER!!!!!

BONUS Void trace??  Hell yes!!!  I dont know about others but void trace is feast and famine for me since the beginning.  Build it up for months and then blow it on new relics and repeat.   I never can refill it and RAD up a bunch of extra relics between new relics...  This is a tiny step towards that!! If anything this reward needs to be more common and bigger amounts lol.   

I dont know about void storms but the high level RJ missions give forma which is like what im usually trying for when i farm void trace.   So that could free me up to use the bazillion relics I have that dont have forma lol.   

------------------------------------------------

I am gonna try to push everyone to do void storms over normal fissures lol.   Its so much funner than regular fissures and the new rewards are nicer.   

If they would just address craphole stupid missions and nodes!!    Volatile COULD be tweaked and made fun.   Orphix COULD be tweaked and made FUN.   That horrible defense tile could be changed!!.   

Good for you that you love it, there are probably peoles who think defection or Grendel missions are fun(and contrary to you i find Orphix good). Fun!=Good_Design. My point isn't about "FUN", fun is subjective anyway. It's about missions design and purpose. VS primary purpose like VF is to open relics, if they for a different amount of effort yield near same result - one is clearly better then the other.  Example: arcane farm. We have 2 ways to farm them Eidolon Hunt and Orphix. Eidolons requires you to have a well built operator(preferably with madurai/unairu school), good AMP, team of specific frames, and patiens because you have to wait for the night time. Orphix on the othe hand needs from you only decently built Voidrig(Bonewidow is S#&$) and Corosion Mosolon(or something even better)

Rewards table in VS is bad, Endo is a joke of a reward, tracers must be reward for relic opening NOT for finishing 15min mission(and how about to give bonus +5 tracers for every teammate with relic insted of number of peoples grabbing your drop), and a proxima resource pack is an insult. Yes rad_relics is a pretty good reward, but they are merely a bunus for running this type of missions.I know that DE planing to add more stuff to VS, but with those 3 junk rewards, dorp table will be just more diluted. It's like when players complaint that arbitrations had a bad drop tables because there was a lot junk reward in there(which is true)

Or i'd preferred to and go creative by changing mechanics of VS by making it gamemode on it's own. Instead of exterminating all life you need to stop storm itself. Introduse old stile fissures in them(when you needed to lockate fissure and throw relic at it), and implement 2 mission parameters Storm Intensity(that Sy always metion) and/or Storm duration(selfexplanatory). While storm is active is certain points of the map those  fissures can spawn at your RJ. Closing fissure brings Intensity down, but longer you wait sronger storm will become - meaning more [PH]reward! you'll get for closing fissure. and maby some bonuse objectives(with bonuses like free relic upgrade on next fissure in this mission, expunge item from next relic drop pool, etc) to spice things up.

P.S. and assuming that i want to make RJ missions shorter is strawman

Archived