Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, you owe us a working sprint toggle.

Traumtulpe

Lots of frames have sprinting turned off after you use their ability... I think it's pretty annoying if I have a frame that benefits from frequent ability use. If you are using abilities every 5-10 seconds, then you are constantly reactivating sprint. For high level content, this is a death sentence.

Sprinting affects evasion, dodge, slide, roll, and bullet jump speeds by 20-40% (guesstimated by (Distance plus Momentum) divided by "Momentum Stopping Force"). When sprinting is off, warframes suffer from a high "Momentum Stopping Force", that's a pretty big deal to me. Especially since DE updated eximus Cold units so that the Slow-Aura multiplicatively stacks!

I think the problem is less about the Toggle and more about the fact that DE is intentionally blocking the sprinting.

5 hours ago, SheikaVoid said:

It's one #*!%ing movement of a finger.

Why does this of all things bother people.

That one repeated button press broke 2 of my controllers playing this game. It wouldn't be so bad if you only had to press it once per mission but often times that's just not the case. 

On 2021-06-05 at 2:07 PM, Berzerkules said:

That one repeated button press broke 2 of my controllers playing this game. It wouldn't be so bad if you only had to press it once per mission but often times that's just not the case. 

Well, for controller, I can certainly see the issue.  I actually tried looking into the binds, and I can see the feature's purpose a bit better now.

Archived