Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe

Just a thing some people hate including me. Why the hell on earth every enemy has to either tpush or pull you? Seriously, i like this game but this just makes me hate the game. Everytime in every mission. There is almost no normal enemy that doesn’t do something but shoot. In some way they all have to knock you down. So damn annoying. Okay i get it, this is the logic of this game. There are mods for this bla bla bla, but i cant even get up sometimes. Sometimes i keep getting stuck to somewhere and cant get out without aborting the mission.  I have few friends agreeing on my opinion. I dont think i am the only one but if i am still i hate this. 

16 minutes ago, (PSN)Berkozegomaxx said:

Sometimes i keep getting stuck to somewhere and cant get out without aborting the mission.

Type

/unstuck

int the chat, it might help

20 minutes ago, (PSN)Berkozegomaxx said:

push

If you mean enemies that needs to be close to push you (e.g. Shield lancer) then it's not hard to avoid them.

22 minutes ago, (PSN)Berkozegomaxx said:

pull

Those enemies... even higher MR don't like them (I guess). In higher levels they may appear in groups around every corner. If you are not moving like a mad man (or have Primed sure footed... or other stuffs) then they are annoying.

Those (and Nullies) are bad...

Archived