Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate reps

pupupPrime

Question

So I am with the new loka syndicate for titania augment and archgun components and i just realized that archgun components are not on a specific syndicate bc all syndicate has different parts. I have neg reps for suda and meridian. How do i get back to positive reps for suda?

5 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, pupupPrime said:

How do i get back to positive reps for suda?

You don't have to. You can trade the New Loka archgun parts for plats and buy the other parts from other syndicates with plats.

Or if you happen to find any others who are looking for the parts you have, you can trade parts for parts.

Remember, those who are not in the New Loka syndicate will also not have access to the parts that you have.

Just a tip, you typically wanna max out your standing in 3 of the 6 syndicates. To maintain 4 syndicates is quite a stretch and require a little more work, however maintaining 3 syndicates is relatively easy since 2 of them will be allies, and a third one will be neutral.

Also, just a quick add on aside from archgun parts from syndicates, there's also a good reason why you want the remaining 3 syndicates to hate you because every now and then they will send a squad of eximus units to come after you.

This is a good thing because every now and then you will get a nightwave act requiring you to kill eximus units. These eximus squads make those nightwave acts much easier to complete.

3 hours ago, Jemmies said:

nightwave act requiring you to kill eximus units

Barring an Eximus Sortie, ESO also more than suffices for this.

Plus now that Oberon is hidden in final-tier Railjack missions (DE why),
Syndicate Death Squads are for the most part really just Specter BP dispensers :P

Archived