Companions and Ideas

(XBOX)Tsiani

So as far as Companions go, it seems that the Sentinels are the pinnacle.  If you mod them correctly they can be insanely good in Steel Path.  From what I can tell this stems from the fact that sentinels have their offensive/Weapon mods separate from their Defensive/survivability mods, where as Kavats and kubrows you have to pick and chose what to put into a single mod setup and have a more limited selection.

So my thought was, these are genetically engineered/modified so why not have claw or teeth treatments/augments/implants to bring them on par with sentinels?  They would end up using melee mods vs the ranged that sentinels use.  Good dynamic, Living vs Mechanical, Melee vs Ranged.

I would also like to see a more bulky Kavat kind of like a Tiger, either as a new variant or a skin that changes size and build even if it doesn't change any of the abilities or stats.  I have a Kubrow that's massive, she is as tall as my Warframe while on all fours, and she is bulky, my friends call her a bear and its fun, but due to how much more powerful sentinels are I don't get to use her much.

Archived