Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Reward Rework

(PSN)Opal-Blue

I don't know if this is the correct spot to do this, but whatever. 

I know as a player, I can only encounter so many players. However, extending my complaints to allience and clan chat as well as randoms, I believe this statement holds true for a majority of the player base.

Dear DE,

Not a single player I've communicated with likes getting endo and the sculpture as a reward. Justify it as much as you'd like, but these two rewards need to be added to Maroo's Bazaar as a separate quest (for just endo).

Getting these regardless of how challenging (or lack there of) is such a spit in the face. The kicker, is that Endo and sculpture are in the same drop bracket, but even when fully socketed, gives less than just getting the endo.

I know this will most certainly fall on deaf ears, but again, just saying what most, if not all of us think.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Opal-Blue said:

not really, #feedback would be better.

I know this will most certainly fall on deaf ears, but again, just saying what most, if not all of us think.

no matter what you put as rewards, once people have enough of it, they don't need it anymore, and then they want more rewards, rinse and repeat. Steel Path getting it's own Sorties with things like Umbra Forma might tide people over for a while, but there is no permanent fix for this issue.

I know as a player, I can only encounter so many players. However, extending my complaints to allience and clan chat as well as randoms, I believe this statement holds true for a majority of the player base.

Dear DE,

Not a single player I've communicated with likes getting endo and the sculpture as a reward. Justify it as much as you'd like, but these two rewards need to be added to Maroo's Bazaar as a separate quest (for just endo).

Getting these regardless of how challenging (or lack there of) is such a spit in the face. The kicker, is that Endo and sculpture are in the same drop bracket, but even when fully socketed, gives less than just getting the endo.

Aside from the fact many pots like yours didnt change anything

What rewards would make you happy?
Just keep in mind that ayatans and endo and kuva that we get for sortie for many ppl is main reason we dont need to grind them like crazy

Catalyst and Reactor saved many players from spending 20 plat per one or 75 NW creeds which could be spent on nitain extract

Boosters boosters booster what else can be said they are always welcome

Legendary fusion core? Thats 1 single mod upgrade and if you look on warframe market it turns out its cheaper to buy fully upgraded primed mod than that core

And another factor is what @(PSN)robotwars7 said even if you shove up our butts enough rewards in huge quantity to the point we will swim in them we will just want more or want something different ones once we get enough of them

Like for example im not a riven guy i never needed to farm kuva just because i had so much kuva from sortie

Whatever change to rewards from sortie that would be made it will only be temporary fix which will end us in same state as we are now and someone else will come here and make exact same post as you just did

It's a roulette. Every drop it not going to be legendary. So leave current sorties alone. They have their place in the grand scheme of things, if people outgrow the rewards that means move on to new actives or add new teirs of sorties. They can add nightmare and steel sorties and get more unique sets of drops.

I think the sortie rewards should be left well enough alone. 

They have not been changed in ages and IMO don't need to. 

They will always be relevant for riven hunting, you always have the small chance at a legendary core roulette, and all the other items will always be useful to anyone who is still grinding endo/potato's etc. 

The endo may not be that worthwhile to you and you may not care about the sculptures, but for others that is a valuable source of endo they would miss. 

Sounds to me someone wants to get 100 plat for every sortie.

If sortie isn't worth your time then dont do it, many of us aren't doing invasion or syndicate missions.

Just do something else or play another game

6 hours ago, (PSN)Opal-Blue said:

Not a single player I've communicated with likes getting endo and the sculpture as a reward

having played warframe for years I don't think I have seen a legendary core a single time, why is it even on the rewards list ? the wiki says at a 0.18% chance!! I have had a 5% drop chance item from another game take me over 300 attempts !!! at .18 once per day it could play for 5 years and never see one !

I'm with op, I don't mind the endo but the sculpture reward feels like a waste of time!! they should be deleted and maybe replaced with something else, I would take a rare relic that is worth 20 minutes of players time!?

edit:

I went an did the math, from sorties with a core having 0.18 drop chance you can expect to see a legendary core in 3.4 years with it being Nearly guaranteed in 6.9 years gg

vor 22 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Opal-Blue:

exactly!
sorties are something special for me. only if I keep getting 7k endo in railjack, then I can only look at these rewards with a tired smile.
even some cosmitcs are better alternatives. or just a lot of new costemics mods! the main thing is something that I don't get much easier in other missions!

On 2021-06-05 at 8:09 PM, EnwoQ said:

Sounds to me someone wants to get 100 plat for every sortie.

If sortie isn't worth your time then dont do it, many of us aren't doing invasion or syndicate missions.

Just do something else or play another game

If that were that case, I'd have state so. So keep your ad hominem to yourself. 

All I want is the redundant 4k endo off the table.

Seriously the Ayatan already gives basically that much Endo, two of the rewards are basically the same endo reward...only the pure endo is actually worse because at least Ayatans can be used as a Decoration or as a plat item.

They don't even need to replace it with something else, just distribute its drop percentage equally among everything and remove it.

Yea the bottom tier rewards sucks balls, and chances to get legendary core (which what everyone wants) is probably as slim as getting bullet dance from void sabotage.

I don't believe the legendary core is THAT valuable. It's a QoL shortcut for people who want to save endo and credits, but right now it feels like a godam holy treasure.

i can always appreciate the boosters, though...

anyway, I don't see DE change it anytime soon. So imma head out, you guys have a kickas day.

On 2021-06-05 at 1:07 PM, (PSN)Opal-Blue said:

Dear DE,

I like getting sculptures. I let them build up into a mountain and sell them for an ungodly amount of endo down the line that let's me ignore endo farming for 2 years straight. Although I very rarely appreciate getting an affinity booster, kuva, and 4k endo are okay but meh.

I would like to see the sculpture moved out or maybe even randomized? I wouldn't mind having a shot at some of those newer sculptures.

The Endo should be either increased 5x (or more) or removed as the current state of Railjack makes getting Endo a simpler task. This has greatly diminished the value of only 4k as a reward. By the time players can access sorties, they can also access Railjack.

Sculptures and endo are perfectly fine rewards. Until you max all your primed mods, those are so very good to get.

I would guess that all the people you've seen complain about this are riven slaves with extremely poor sense of priorities.

8 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Sculptures and endo are perfectly fine rewards. Until you max all your primed mods, those are so very good to get.

I would guess that all the people you've seen complain about this are riven slaves with extremely poor sense of priorities.

Only few weapons worth have rivens like tonkor, bramma, paracesis, xoris....i can count in my fingers good weapons. The rest is pure garbage.

à l’instant, Vaml77 a dit :

Only few weapons worth have rivens like tonkor, bramma, paracesis, xoris....i can count in my fingers good weapons. The rest is pure garbage.

Well no, you can roll a good enough riven (better than a regular mod I mean) for every single weapon in the game.

If you can roll the good stats, it'll always be a straight benefit.

What is nearly never worth the time and effort is farming in the hope of getting a specific riven for a specific weapon. There we sorta agree that what you gain from one god riven is never worth the hundreds of hours and/or thousands of plat you'd sink for a small power spike.

The point of rivens has always been to casually see if you get lucky, not to powerfarm those into oblivion. If you get a nice riven for a weapon you like, then sure, put in the endo and the kuva, it'll always be worth it. But wasting your life trying to get god rolls for meta weapons, that's missing the point entirely.

1 hour ago, Fallen77 said:

Well no, you can roll a good enough riven (better than a regular mod I mean) for every single weapon in the game.

If you can roll the good stats, it'll always be a straight benefit.

What is nearly never worth the time and effort is farming in the hope of getting a specific riven for a specific weapon. There we sorta agree that what you gain from one god riven is never worth the hundreds of hours and/or thousands of plat you'd sink for a small power spike.

The point of rivens has always been to casually see if you get lucky, not to powerfarm those into oblivion. If you get a nice riven for a weapon you like, then sure, put in the endo and the kuva, it'll always be worth it. But wasting your life trying to get god rolls for meta weapons, that's missing the point entirely.

im talking about fun/usefull weapons...like tonkor, chakkur, bramma, xoris, paracesis, redemmer, kuva shildeg, larkspur, mausolon...relevant weapons...!

Bottom tier rewards I can see being more useful are things like Steel Essence, Vitus Essence and Riven Slivers (as stated by someone else).

The sculpture can be added elsewhere as can the 4k endo.

I'm not saying to remove them completely, just relocate them to something more fitting.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Opal-Blue said:

Bottom tier rewards I can see being more useful are things like Steel Essence, Vitus Essence and Riven Slivers (as stated by someone else).

The sculpture can be added elsewhere as can the 4k endo.

I'm not saying to remove them completely, just relocate them to something more fitting.

Steel Essence is for Steel Path stuff, Vitus Essence is for Arbitrations, and Riven Slivers, imo would be an awful reward. 

Even a sculpture or endo would be more worthwhile than riven slivers that you are artificially limited on using per week. 

At least with endo and sculptures you can convert them into ranked mods to sell, even if you already have all the maxed mods you need... 

Archived