Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

whats the deal with the stasis pod/incubator?

cha0sWyrM

since its not actually a stasis pod anymore....why does it still have the function of locking you out of using ANY pets while incubating?  that doesnt make any sense...and is a gigantic pita. nearly every build i have uses pets for some specific utility or another, none of which sentinels can do.....considering how useless sentinels are its pretty annoying to have all my builds screwed up for 24 hours every time i try to breed a new pet.

is this just a case of leftover spaghetti code from before they changed it?

11 minutes ago, cha0sWyrM said:

since its not actually a stasis pod anymore....why does it still have the function of locking you out of using ANY pets while incubating?  that doesnt make any sense...and is a gigantic pita. nearly every build i have uses pets for some specific utility or another, none of which sentinels can do.....considering how useless sentinels are its pretty annoying to have all my builds screwed up for 24 hours every time i try to breed a new pet.

is this just a case of leftover spaghetti code from before they changed it?

We have things in warframe which make even less sense so dont even try to understand it

But your answer is
spagetti-po-bolonsku.jpg

The pet system was designed to be a massive pain to funnel platinum out of your pocket.

Over the years, a TON of small improvements have removed all these plat & attention funnels from the game, the "rush or no pet!" restriction is still here, for now I hope.

Archived