Corpus Lich Weapons

Eidolyst

What?

To anyone wondering about the prefix, let's talk about Kuva Liches first, and their importance in Grineer society. (I don't have anything to put here.)

Parvos Granum is likely of similar importance to the Corpus as the Queens are to the Grineer, therefore the prefix of the 'queenpin' weapons will likely be Granum. In addition, the Corpus Lich system has been called Sisters of Parvos in the past, further cementing this theory. (Yes, this is a THEORY/SPECULATIVE COMMENT.)

Examples:

The two weapons which have been confirmed are:

• Granum Arca Plasmor
  • Granum Flux Rifle

And from a post on the Warframe Wiki, a user has speculated that the below weapons may receive a Granum variant.

• Granum Dera
  • Granum Battacor
  • Granum Ferrox
  • Granum Lenz
  • Granum Plinx/Dual Plinx

With this we have 7 weapons + the 2 'briefcase' weapons and the melee weapon. Since the Kuva Shildeg was an entirely original weapon, the melee weapon may also be an original weapon.

Okay, now I'm just stating personal opinions:

Personally, I do want to see Granum variants/originals of at least one of these weapons, but this is just wishful thinking:

• the flamethrower wielded by Corpus Machinists
  • Convectrix
  • a MOA or Osprey-related weapon
  • potentially Protea's signature weapon (for obvious lore reasons, see quest: The Deadlock Protocol)

• 2 weeks later...

I could've sworn there was a Cycron shown on stream too, although some of these Corpus weapons are so terrible and outdated that arguably even a Riven mod can barely save some of them. Then again, they turned the Nukor into everyone's favorite over-powered one-click room-clearer, not to mention the Kuva Kraken and Seer (both of which I quite like), so it should be interesting to see how they improve the old stuff.

NEW FLUX RIFLE: Infinite punch-through, infinite range, automatically auto-aims the boss, automatically teleports you to extraction

21 minutes ago, snoozecruise said:

I could've sworn there was a Cycron shown on stream too, although some of these Corpus weapons are so terrible and outdated that arguably even a Riven mod can barely save some of them. Then again, they turned the Nukor into everyone's favorite over-powered one-click room-clearer, not to mention the Kuva Kraken and Seer (both of which I quite like), so it should be interesting to see how they improve the old stuff.

NEW FLUX RIFLE: Infinite punch-through, infinite range, automatically auto-aims the boss, automatically teleports you to extraction

ASjdha ASdjas's Granum Flux Rifle:

On headshot: +100000% damage for 12 seconds while aiming
On bodyshot: -15 FPS per damage tick
On miss: Automatically crashes the game. The account gets suspended for 6 months. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Symberzite:

ASjdha ASdjas's Granum Flux Rifle:

On headshot: +100000% damage for 12 seconds while aiming
On bodyshot: -15 FPS per damage tick
On miss: Automatically crashes the game. The account gets suspended for 6 months. 

Windows must be restarted when reloading in order for the ammunition change to take effect.

068ace78b4c99a0e993918a67e47e9fb--error-

Archived