Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix your game.

SQLOwns

Just spent 20 minutes to get to the endpoint of an isolation vault, to have the game freeze...........no items, no affinity, no achievement progress......it's literally like I never played......20 minutes wasted......please fix the obvious bugs.....I was host, so it wasn't a connection issue.  So sad that you still have game breaking bugs 7 years after release........

I had my game freeze too when my PC Overheated.

Or had a hardware failure.

But... yeah, fix your game, DE.

We know exactly what is the issue here. Its so obvious it doesnt need details to be pointed out.

1 hour ago, SQLOwns said:

Just spent 20 minutes to get to the endpoint of an isolation vault, to have the game freeze...........no items, no affinity, no achievement progress......it's literally like I never played......20 minutes wasted......please fix the obvious bugs.....I was host, so it wasn't a connection issue.  So sad that you still have game breaking bugs 7 years after release........

Maybe Steve got tired of your complaining and decided to pull a sombra on you

1 hour ago, SQLOwns said:

please fix the obvious bugs.....

What's obvious about a bug that seems to happen probably once in every 1000+ runs?  The vast majority of people are doing Isolation Vaults just fine, meaning whatever caused the problem for you is not universal.  In fact, I'm all but certain you yourself have completed Isolation Vaults in the past without incident, and will likely do them in the future without DE changing anything.

Inconsistent problems are the WORST to try and track down because you don't know if you fixed it, or you just didn't meet the conditions to trigger it again.

While we'd love for them to fix all the bugs in the game, it's pretty hard when a given problem could be caused by any one of probably 500 modules or functions.

Game freezes are extremely likely on your end. You sure your system didn't overheat or something else crashed?

I've been playing this game for over a year and I've got A LOT of hours in it. Played loads of Iso vaults. I've never ever had the game freeze or crash on me. Ever.

In the 3+ years I've been playing this game the number of times it's crashed or locked up can be counted on one hand with a finger or two to spare.

I'm not sure if that's saying good things about the game, my PC, or both. 🤔

Archived