Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can my laptop run warframe?

Ekkojungleworks

Question

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T440p and I was hoping to start playin warframe on it. I am not sure however it can handle it. I don't care much about the best graphics but I would like a decent enough frame rate to play the game. I am still new to PC gaming but I've attached a link with the specs below and any help would greatly be appreciated.

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/pd100280-detailed-specifications-thinkpad-t440p

4 answers to this question

It only shows a range of options not the actual configuration, but even the best graphics card in the list (GT 730M) is going to have a hard time running Warframe with any sort of graphics. The rest of the system is ok. What kind of processor do you have? Intel® Core™ i5-4300M in the list is a bit on the low end.

Give it a whirl and see. I ran Warframe during Tennocon last year on my Surface Pro with crap stats. It was awful and slow, but at least I got all the drops ^_^

As long as your laptop or pc has a dedicated graphics card and not just integrated graphics, almost any toaster can run Warframe, the question is how well. 

You may only be able to play with low graphics and a lot of stuff turned off if you want decent performance, but like others said just give it a try it see what it can handle. 

Archived