Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Rivens would be awesome.

Rubbish_R

Despite how interesting load out choices would be i say Nope, with a capital N.

Rivens were made to make unpopular weapons more effective - the fact that the objective has not quite been achieved is a different discussion.

Warframes are far too unique and the way the stat changes will affect the abilities could be downright game breaking to utterly useless.

I would be be ok with more corrupted mods though so i could mix and match more stats , Like + Efficiency - Range , +Duration - Strength, + Range -Efficiency or a mechanism to sacrifice some stats in place of another though a customization menu. As long as there is no RNG to the actual stats.

2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I would be be ok with more corrupted mods though so i could mix and match more stats , Like + Efficiency - Range , +Duration - Strength, + Range -Efficiency or a mechanism to sacrifice some stats in place of another though a customization menu. As long as there is no RNG to the actual stats.

This! I have wanted more corrupted mods for a long time. They’re great for build diversity. At the very least I’d love to see them re-visit some of the lesser used corrupted mods like critical delay, to make them more worth considering.

Archived