Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What old primed Warframe would you like to see redesigned?

Personally I would love it if some of the older released Warframes could have a redesign of their primed variants while the old design would stay as a skin *cough* Mag Prime *cough*

What old primed warframes would you love to see redesigned and polished and given an update in terms of style? You can mention weapons as well!

32 minutes ago, Grendads_Creamy_Donut said:

*cough* Mag Prime *cough*

7 minutes ago, Alpha56 said:

Mag prime

Honestly Mag Prime is the only of the Original Eight who is even close to up to par with modern Primes. She's miles ahead of the classic "let's just give them a fancy helmet and call it a Prime" Frost Prime and Excalibur Prime and Rhino Prime

Rhino Prime. hear me out.

rhino prime really only has one bonus over base rhino, the larger pauldrons, which had the benefit of making him look jacked. however i have criticisms.

the helmet, although beautiful in it's simplicity simply lacks the creativeness of later helmets, it's from when primed warframes were viewed as "void" warframes.

the wind up key on the back is bad for two reasons it clips everything, and when it isn't clipping you cant see it, this means a part of the design is only available when not wearing a syandana.

the waist flair is almost unnoticeable unless you know what base rhino looks like.

il y a 18 minutes, TARINunit9 a dit :

Honestly Mag Prime is the only of the Original Eight who is even close to up to par with modern Primes. She's miles ahead of the classic "let's just give them a fancy helmet and call it a Prime" Frost Prime and Excalibur Prime and Rhino Prime

Mag prime has "exactly" the same body skin compared to the vanilla, not ONE more detail, except the helmet.

She is very far to be close to up to par with modern primes, not like Rhino who came later with a fully modified skin.

4 minutes ago, Alpha56 said:

Mag prime has "exactly" the same body skin compared to the vanilla, not ONE more detail, except the helmet.

She is very far to be close to up to par with modern primes, not like Rhino who came later with a full modified skin.

Ok after a review I can see where my memory was betraying me: her skin is the same, but Prime's "bump map" is more exaggerated, making Mag Prime look much more heavily gilded (at least to me) than she actually is

Rhino Prime is still just as terrible though

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Grendads_Creamy_Donut:

Personally I would love it if some of the older released Warframes could have a redesign of their primed variants while the old design would stay as a skin *cough* Mag Prime *cough*

What old primed warframes would you love to see redesigned and polished and given an update in terms of style? You can mention weapons as well!

too many .... most of the warframes are not up to date and skills do not scale with enemy lvl.

500_F_229583967_YLmkfFrviVO6lEHVXsHHTYuZ

Well there's always tennogen skins if you got bored of the classic prime skin or deluxe one

Although some older ones such as rhino and frost definitely are starting to feel out of date with the game's level of detail and design

19 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

too many .... most of the warframes are not up to date and skills do not scale with enemy lvl.

OP said in terms of style, if we're talking about rebalancing/reworking abilities then that's a whole different beast to deal with

I like the Mag Prime skin, It's classy. The helmet is trash though. I'm not too proud to take free stuff, if DE was giving away new prime skins I'd gladly take a new Map skin. 

I would like new prime skins for Nyx, Banshee, Vauban and Loki. I just don't like any of them. 

Frost Prime, because his prime details are laughable and lacking. I know less is more with some looks but there's really no difference between vanilla and Prime frost, unsurprisingly all the Frosts I see nowadays wear Tennogen skins.

Oberon Prime, thank god for his Feyarch skin at the time. 

Rhino Prime, I just feel like my main could be done a lot better now. his recent Dex Skin looks pretty nice, and is a bit more like what I think we'd get if Rhino were being primed now instead of like 7 years ago when I guess DE didn't have the resources or something to make Primes look awesome like they do now. 

Nidus Prime is gonna be interesting, one way or the other..

Part of me is on board with a Mag Prime visual update but, BUT! An issue I'm running into fashion wise is that highly detailed skins make it difficult to add fashion to.

Mag Primes simplistic design makes it easier to customize and personalize her look, so I'd prefer to leave it as is.  Yes, even the helmet.

If anything, I'd like to see some blander base skins for frames to allow for more fashion choices. 

Archived