Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xaku, It's hard to tell whether the 4th ability has expired or not.

(PSN)amurita

Xaku is based on "always keeping the 4th ability (The Vast Untime)".

But during the battle, it is difficult to recognize that ability has expired or not.

Actually , Xaku changes its appearance when ablity is on/off, but that visibility is not enough for players who are focused on the battle.

The solution for example, is to changing the color of the frame light (including 1st abilit light) clearly, like blue to red.

Or make the sound more loudly when it has expired.

This is really not necessary.
Most of the frames have same problems (Rhinos Roar, Mesas Shatter Shield,...)  and changing color for one frame that has even a big indicator right in front of you wont solve anything.

I personally would love to see some HUD changes/customization. That would for example show remaining time of some abilities next to crosshair.  

30 minutes ago, (PSN)amurita said:

Actually , Xaku changes its appearance when ablity is on/off, but that visibility is not enough for players who are focused on the battle.

I don't know, it seemed pretty obvious quite quickly after the ability ended to me. An option to colour the skeleton separately would be quite nice though. Not sure it would help, but it might make it look better.

Is this some kind of PS thing?

On PC I can clearly see it... even on on low graphics in the window.

It's more visible than enemies affected by 4th (unless you go with higher Effects but that's destroy other stuffs).

15 minutes ago, (PSN)amurita said:

are you guys looking the center/frame all the time during battle ?  oh... poor

No, you don't need to. You may have to get a larger screen or get a way to have better graphics. That could be beneficial. You might find that changing the colours on your frame is beneficial.

2 minutes ago, quxier said:

I am thinking that it must be. It has always been fairly obvious to me within a few seconds of it ending. 

10 minutes ago, quxier said:

On PC I can clearly see it... even on on low graphics in the window.

It's more visible than enemies affected by 4th (unless you go with higher Effects but that's destroy other stuffs).

Isn't those PSN the little things you hold in your hands with a little screen in the middle, if it is OP should get a medal for that. :tongue:

Edit:
Is this what you're using OP, if so refer to my above post.

Untitled-design-18-650x365.jpg

9 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Isn't those PSN the little things you hold in your hands with a little screen in the middle, if it is OP should get a medal for that. :tongue:

Ah, those one. Make sense that on smaller screen OP won't see it.

17 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Edit:
Is this what you're using OP, if so refer to my above post.

Untitled-design-18-650x365.jpg

6 minutes ago, quxier said:

Ah, those one. Make sense that on smaller screen OP won't see it.

No, PSN just means “PlayStation Network”, so OP is playing on a PS4 or PS5.

In your picture is a PlayStation Vita, which won’t play Warframe, and a Nintendo Switch, which OP is not using.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

No, PSN just means “PlayStation Network”, so OP is playing on a PS4 or PS5.

In your picture is a PlayStation Vita, which won’t play Warframe, and a Nintendo Switch, which OP is not using.

Ah ok thanks.

So if they're on a PS then what are they using for a monitor/TV then because I have a 58" TV for our PS4.

34 minutes ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Rhinos Roar

or more importantly his ironskin ? the reason why I played Nezha instead of Rhino is halo makes a noise both when it goes up and when it falls off and the visual indicator on the character also makes it obious as does the HUGE absorption shield number on screen!  compared to ironskin I don't recall if it has any special visual or sound but a tiny generic buff "blue text" I remember was all it had!

1 hour ago, (PSN)amurita said:

Xaku changes its appearance when ablity is on/off, but that visibility is not enough for players who are focused on the battle

I suggest trying a different energy color? something that contrasts to the rest of her look, example go with a blue theme for the main colors, but red energy when you shift between the two it will be a lot more apparent since the energy color runs throughout the spooky scary skeleton!

44 minutes ago, Mover-NeRo said:

I personally would love to see some HUD changes/customization

same, I want an option to move important information next to my crosshair in a mini format, like how much health and shields I have!

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (PSN)amurita:

Xaku is based on "always keeping the 4th ability (The Vast Untime)".

But during the battle, it is difficult to recognize that ability has expired or not.

The solution for example, is to changing the color of the frame light (including 1st abilit light) clearly, like blue to red.

Or make the sound more loudly when it has expired.

the problem is not only with xaku. many skills are strange and current display with 4 points next to cursor doesn't mean anything to me. I have to have all the information in the middle and not somewhere on the ass of the world in the corner.

many games show how it is done. example: addons for wow. here I can display everything next to the cursor and select various special effects.
I posted the suggestion and it was probably ignored.

if you cant figure it out with:

the very obvious visual difference

2 icons

timer

and the audio that plays when its over...

what makes you think piling more cues is going to help you? maybe you need to practice paying attention to the game?

its xaku...you can stand there and do nothing while he kills everything around him with impunity...you have a second to peek at the timer.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb cha0sWyrM:

if you cant figure it out with:

the very obvious visual difference

2 icons

timer

and the audio that plays when its over...

what makes you think piling more cues is going to help you? maybe you need to practice paying attention to the game?

its xaku...you can stand there and do nothing while he kills everything around him with impunity...you have a second to peek at the timer.

yes of course ... there are also octavia with super cool playing style and semi-burst weapons. but not everyone likes fetish, blood on index finger and macros for every action.
but everyone has their opinion.

1 minute ago, Battle.Mage said:

yes of course ... there are also octavia with super cool playing style and semi-burst weapons. but not everyone likes fetish, blood on index finger and macros for every action.
but everyone has their opinion.

im sorry....i have no idea why you quoted me. what does your statement have to do with mine?

vor 5 Minuten schrieb cha0sWyrM:

im sorry....i have no idea why you quoted me. what does your statement have to do with mine?

directly related to your contribution ...
but I don't just discuss with you personally. we are all sitting at the round table ... otherwise I would send you a private message.

21 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

directly related to your contribution ...
but I don't just discuss with you personally. we are all sitting at the round table ... otherwise I would send you a private message.

what?

nothing you said relates at all to what i said.

all im saying is that there are multiple visual and audio cues....xaku can simply stand there while the player takes a moment to look at the timer...he wont die if the player glances at the timer for a moment.

i dont know what youre on about with octavia or burst weapons, or bleeding fingers, or macros, or fetishes.....nothing you said makes any sense at all....and certainly nothing you said is relevant to my statement.

Archived