Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xaku, It's hard to tell whether the 4th ability has expired or not.

(PSN)amurita

1 hour ago, cha0sWyrM said:

what?

nothing you said relates at all to what i said.

all im saying is that there are multiple visual and audio cues....xaku can simply stand there while the player takes a moment to look at the timer...he wont die if the player glances at the timer for a moment.

i dont know what youre on about with octavia or burst weapons, or bleeding fingers, or macros, or fetishes.....nothing you said makes any sense at all....and certainly nothing you said is relevant to my statement.

Not trying to put words anyone's mouth here... I suspect Battle.mage is trying to suggest that sometimes there can be a LOT of visual/audio cues, so looking for a specific one can be difficult. 

As for OP, maybe try a slightly different colour scheme so you can see yourself better?

Or maybe consider getting an eye-test, in case you could be developing tunnel-vision.

13 hours ago, (PSN)amurita said:

But during the battle, it is difficult to recognize that ability has expired or not.

How much battling are you doing as Xaku though? you just sit there and let your stolen guns kill everything for you, so it's not like your eyes have much to look at. Just keep a timer in your head or glance at the bottom right corner of your screen every few seconds. If that's too hard, try contrasting colors or bulky armor, so you can see a significant difference when your armor is back on the skeleton.

Archived