Jump to content

Ealain: A new batch of Warframes


SeeleSlayer

Recommended Posts

So, i had this idea based on the Ice Skater thread. Ok, it's very simple, Warframes made to primarily be artistic, like some kind of anti-war warframe(very ironic, i know). However, the idea doesn't end here. This entire batch of warframe will represent genres, and kind of art. We already have some warframe that has this kind of energy, Octavia has music.

This entire batch of warframes(Ealain/Louvrean) would be designed(in-game lore) by one of orokins, that is not ballas and doesn't like ballas for that matter. We will have a entire storyline to permit the capacity to unlock those Ealain. I would love if DE reached me. C'mon DE contract me and lemme grab the person who does the lore stuff, man we can work out an entire new batch of warframes with they own lore and stuff. 
Anyway:
An Ice Skater 

A Sculpture/Sculpter by the name Demilo: the warframe would be the sculpter that has it's 4 skill as an sculpture(and this warframe has 4 sculptures), every sculpture has another set of abilites. As the Sculpter, it can create tiny sculptures that are very similar as the brood mother spawning its maggots. 

A Dancer, this warframe can have an entire dance set list. Can even use capoeira.

A Magician/Illusionist(Kotkin/Copperfield), that uses Mirrors, has it's mirror world, and stuff. When in mirror world, this frame weapons polarities would change. If it has fire, would change to ice. this warframe opens portals, that can transfer enemies to the mirror world(that would act like the Rift, but more complex) and those mirror portal would be placeable.

A Dadaist warframe, that uses dropped stuff/gibbed parts as pieces to form its art.

A Photographer/Photography, basically a Captura frame. All captura-stuff will pre-set, and... all the options would affect the damage/shield/health/armor/effectivity/range/status/whatever, one way or another. I think this will be one of the most complex warframes to implement and play, being totally honest.

A Painter/Painting. Can do stuff with paint, like throw paint and this paint is very oily and explode very easily. Do a Van Gogh, and induce an absolute vertigo in enemies. Create ink monsters.

A Writer, and one of the skills would be called Retcon, where the warframe rewrite some status from the target.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SeeleSlayer said:

I would love if DE reached me. C'mon DE contract me and lemme grab the person who does the lore stuff, man we can work out an entire new batch of warframes with they own lore and stuff. 

I doubt they will contact you. None of these sound particularly useful. It could just be that they have not been fleshed out enough, but they sound pretty pointless to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I doubt they will contact you. None of these sound particularly useful. It could just be that they have not been fleshed out enough, but they sound pretty pointless to me.

if i spoiled the entire storyline here, that wouldn't be good.

everything you say are not particularly useful. what the hekk in the name of the void you babbling? And besides, there are 75% "pointless" warframes, what is your pointless point? 
Man saying that octavia is pointless and not useful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, SeeleSlayer said:

if i spoiled the entire storyline here, that wouldn't be good.

I was more interested in just having a sufficient amount of information about the suggestions to actually judge them fairly.

46 minutes ago, SeeleSlayer said:

everything you say are not particularly useful. what the hekk in the name of the void you babbling? And besides, there are 75% "pointless" warframes, what is your pointless point? 

I suggest avoiding posting your ideas if you cannot accept that some people wont like your suggestions. I may be the odd one out in thinking that they are pointless. You should note that threads tend to get locked when the OP starts coming across as rude/taking it off topic. There is a lack of information on all of your suggestions, which makes it pretty hard to fairly judge them, but they don't sound useful with what you have.

 

For example, with the information provided it sounds like your Magician/Illusionist frame is just a copy of Limbo. Perhaps it is more complicated, but have a look at the feedback on Limbo - people don't like it. How would you make sure people did like your version?

1 hour ago, SeeleSlayer said:

When in mirror world, this frame weapons polarities would change

Changing the polarities is totally pointless. The polarities are the symbols on mods - Naramon, Vazarin etc. These are the things you add with a Forma. Changing them with the mirror world will do nothing at all. This is what I mean about it sounding pointless due to the poor explanation/lack of information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe you could make one concept frame first and then put their abilities in one post, I like everyone's concept but please you have to put some writing and it's okay to take some time to finish it.

2 hours ago, SeeleSlayer said:

A Dancer, this warframe can have an entire dance set list. Can even use capoeira.

That one would be interesting, I picture that frame involves constant movement that manipulate battlefield and dodges every attacks. Maybe you could make that one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Emptyblank00 said:

Maybe you could make one concept frame first and then put their abilities in one post, I like everyone's concept but please you have to put some writing and it's okay to take some time to finish it.

That one would be interesting, I picture that frame involves constant movement that manipulate battlefield and dodges every attacks. Maybe you could make that one.

The concept should not be about making warframes, but the storyline that will make the making possible. Warframes come and go like nothing, there is many of them, with many of the same abilities with different FX. Every warframe cited in this thread is just a small snippet of A NEW BATCH OF WARFRAMES. Like Prime and Umbra.

About the Dancer, oh yeah. And that would probably have a passive that if there is an Octavia on the team and is using her skills, the dancer would dance in Octavia's tune granting both a bonus in strenght/affinity and diminishes damage in Dancer-frame.

4 hours ago, krc473 said:

Changing the polarities is totally pointless. The polarities are the symbols on mods - Naramon, Vazarin etc. These are the things you add with a Forma. Changing them with the mirror world will do nothing at all. This is what I mean about it sounding pointless due to the poor explanation/lack of information.

Polarity would be the positive and negative energy. What you talking about would be akin to flavour, stop thinking about warframe weird name convention. As i said before, Fire would be changed to Ice, Void would be changed to Tau, and so forth. Armor flip to Shield, and Shield to Armor.
1. A Deployable Mirror that can be deployed horizontally or Vertically. Horizontally uses aim-height to calculate the mirror world exit point however the entry point would be on the ground. Vertically just drop the mirror there.
2. Casting this skill flips the mirror world, dealing X damage + stun to enemies inside, and flip the mirror entry/exit point.
3. If cast in the mirror world, non-flipped clones of the warframe would be spawned. However, if cast outside mirror world, flipped clones spawns.
4. House of Mirrors, expanding in a x radial area, every enemy caught in this will have a mirrored version. This skill is duration based. Allies caught in this will have mirrored versions too, however allied.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SeeleSlayer said:

What you talking about would be akin to flavour, stop thinking about warframe weird name convention.

I think you need to remember Warframe's weird naming convention - if you try to change the meaning of an already existing term it will just confuse people. Besides, polarities relate to magnetism more than mirrors so it doesn't make a lot of sense in that context anyway.

 

None of the abilities (is that what the numbers are?) mention how to get something into the mirror world.

10 minutes ago, SeeleSlayer said:

4. House of Mirrors, expanding in a x radial area, every enemy caught in this will have a mirrored version. This skill is duration based. Allies caught in this will have mirrored versions too, however allied.

This makes me think that you are not making serious suggestions. Why do we want mirrored versions of stuff? If you meant to mirror the vision, that is even worse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

None of the abilities (is that what the numbers are?) mention how to get something into the mirror world.

1. A Deployable Mirror that can be deployed horizontally or Vertically. Horizontally uses aim-height to calculate the mirror world exit point however the entry point would be on the ground. Vertically just drop the mirror there.

 

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

This makes me think that you are not making serious suggestions. Why do we want mirrored versions of stuff? If you meant to mirror the vision, that is even worse.

Why wouldn't want your enemies to fight themselves, or better yet, fight mirrored versions of them? I think you just acting up. 

 

7 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I think you need to remember Warframe's weird naming convention - if you try to change the meaning of an already existing term it will just confuse people. Besides, polarities relate to magnetism more than mirrors so it doesn't make a lot of sense in that context anyway.

Really? I do not wanna change termology. However, are you really sure that polarity refer only to magnetism and magnetism has no relation to mirrors, better yet, electromagnetism has no relation to mirrors, and light has no polarization whatsoever? As you wish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SeeleSlayer said:

1. A Deployable Mirror that can be deployed horizontally or Vertically. Horizontally uses aim-height to calculate the mirror world exit point however the entry point would be on the ground. Vertically just drop the mirror there.

Ah, I thought it was that ability that would do it. But I was a little confused with the explanation.

2 minutes ago, SeeleSlayer said:

Why wouldn't want your enemies to fight themselves, or better yet, fight mirrored versions of them? I think you just acting up. 

No part of your description was that the enemies fight themselves. Just that there would be mirror versions. That sounds like having twice the enemies and a couple extra allies. The same way as Mirage uses Hall of Mirrors to make clones that fight alongside the Mirage.

3 minutes ago, SeeleSlayer said:

Really? I do not wanna change termology.

It isn't about what the word means in the real world. Polarity and polarisation is already something that is in Warframe, and it refers to mod slots and forma. And Mag's ability Polarise which this depletes shields and armour. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...