Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone tried asking for destroying (not removing) installed Focus lens?

OwlOfJune

Question

EDIT :  REQUEST HAS BEEN MADE BUT DENIED

I am one of those ppl who came to find focus orbs annoying than they should and would like to destroy (as in make them gone, not go back to inventory) my installed Focus Lenses.

However there is no way to do that, as there is only replace option.

Now, I could, in theory, re-farm/craft dozens of my frames and weapons, yes, but that sounds tad too much for what I want to achieve.

My question is, has anyone ever managed to get support for such request?

Please simple yes/no if you asked for such, I don't need opinions on whether I should keep them or not, I have done all to focus unlocks.

10 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, OwlOfJune said:

Why not just try it and see? I haven't come across any reports of people trying support for this purpose, but it shouldn't hurt to try.

I think we just need a blank focus lens that gets installed to remove the normal one.

14 minutes ago, OwlOfJune said:

I am one of those ppl who came to find focus orbs annoying than they should and would like to destroy (as in make them gone, not go back to inventory) my installed Focus Lenses.

However there is no way to do that, as there is only replace option.

Now, I could, in theory, re-farm/craft dozens of my frames and weapons, yes, but that sounds tad too much for what I want to achieve.

Please simple yes/no if you asked for such, I don't need opinions on whether I should keep them or not, I have done all to focus unlocks.

yes, this topic has been brought up Many Times Before

no, DE has never shown any indication of addressing the issue; it is apparently not a priority for them.

10 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Why not just try it and see? I haven't come across any reports of people trying support for this purpose, but it shouldn't hurt to try.

I think we just need a blank focus lens that gets installed to remove the normal one.

Guess so. Not gonna hurt to try!

That blank focus lens is a wonderful bandaid idea. 

4 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

yes, this topic has been brought up Many Times Before

no, DE has never shown any indication of addressing the issue; it is apparently not a priority for them.

Sigh. Understandably, I can see why this would be lowest of priorities.

In the meantime while you're banging your head into the wall.

All I did OP was go into the game Options and customise the HUD interface colours so the yellow focus orb was no longer yellow, I changed it to a very dark grey in colour, now it hardly shows and isn't a distraction anymore.

10 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

In the meantime while you're banging your head into the wall.

All I did OP was go into the game Options and customise the HUD interface colours so the yellow focus orb was no longer yellow, I changed it to a very dark grey in colour, now it hardly shows and isn't a distraction anymore.

Just to add to my post now that I'm ingame to see my options.

The path to change your Hud colours is.

OPTIONS - INTERFACE - scroll down to see HUD - Customize Colors once you are in that menu scroll down to Focus and change it to whatever you want.

Tip: If you want to do the changes while in a mission, change your game to Solo so you can do all the changes in peace without the enemies pounding on you.

I also changed my crosshair colour from the standard, so much easier to see now.

12 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Just to add to my post now that I'm ingame to see my options.

The path to change your Hud colours is.

OPTIONS - INTERFACE - scroll down to see HUD - Customize Colors once you are in that menu scroll down to Focus and change it to whatever you want.

Tip: If you want to do the changes while in a mission, change your game to Solo so you can do all the changes in peace without the enemies pounding on you.

I also changed my crosshair colour from the standard, so much easier to see now.

Well my request wasn't granted, but thank you for this bypass of problem!

Archived