Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

item drop in to floor

canon45

not "on"floor.It’s drop “in” Floor

the jackle drop the BP but cannot get. I dont know why but I guess I can get STAHLTA bp but couldnt get stropha bp. DE,pls. fix it.

P.S. Now I learned that mark is sigil.

but why sometime I can’t get  stalhta or stropha blue print?I walk around jackal dead body,walk around boss room and finish the mission but still can’t get anything(other than rhino parts). Is that a bug?

88b681c311d77470869bd27cc51257fb.jpg

I think the blueprints are awarded at the end as a mission completion drop and that is the dropped Jackal Sigil I think

if you try to item that by pressing G while pointing on that part it will tell you what it is.

5 minutes ago, L0rd-GrIm said:

I think the blueprints are awarded at the end as a mission completion drop and that is the dropped Jackal Sigil I think

if you try to item that by pressing G while pointing on that part it will tell you what it is.

Thank you sir I’ll try it 

This color of drop always marks a sigil.

You can only obtain one of them, but the game will generate and mark it even if everybody has it already..

Rhino Part Blueprints are awarded at the end of the mission, the Main BP is in the market for credits.

Stalhta and Stropha are actual drops from the boss enemy itself, you need to pick them up.

9 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

This color of drop always marks a sigil.

You can only obtain one of them, but the game will generate and mark it even if everybody has it already..

Rhino Part Blueprints are awarded at the end of the mission, the Main BP is in the market for credits.

Stalhta and Stropha are actual drops from the boss enemy itself, you need to pick them up.

First time to hear that color is sigil.

and about stropha bp,I know I should pick it up but I don’t know where is it going.I walk around jackal’s dead body and room but I still can’t get it.I want to know why I can’t.and I already have tons of rhino parts and stahlta blue print .

Anyway,thank you sir .

35 minutes ago, canon45 said:

First time to hear that color is sigil.

and about stropha bp,I know I should pick it up but I don’t know where is it going.I walk around jackal’s dead body and room but I still can’t get it.I want to know why I can’t.and I already have tons of rhino parts and stahlta blue print .

Anyway,thank you sir .

The Stropha and Stahlta Blueprints both only have a 15% drop chance each, which means that if you're unlucky, you will have to defeat Jackal many times.

7 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

The Stropha and Stahlta Blueprints both only have a 15% drop chance each, which means that if you're unlucky, you will have to defeat Jackal many times.

I was under the impression that have 50%drop chance .now I understood.

thank you sir !

Archived