Isolation Vaults got refreshed a little bit...

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Question

Posted (edited)

Maybe it was in the patch notes and I missed it????

-But Isolation Vaults have a few captura scenes in them now!!  (For Deimos).   

-You can waypoint Scintalant now..  they said they made them easier to grab but I dont think so lol....   (did see that in the notes..)

-But something everyone should EASILY be able to see is that the secret rooms down in iso tunnels will sometimes have a massive stockpile of breakable objects (which like always has a captura scene)

======

Even if you were done with Cambion Drift you probably didnt buy all those insanely overpriced captura scenes from granny.   Head back and grab em for free now!!  Im not sure if they are the same scenes or not.  

Didnt really notice anthing else different...  Arcana bounties are still packed full of worthless arcanes.  

Edited by NovusNova
Edited Title

5 answers to this question

At least for PC:

U 29.10.0:

Zitat

You can now properly waypoint floating Scintillant in Isolation Vault missions. When you waypoint a Scintillant it will mark it as such instead of creating a default waypoint on the wall through/beyond it. 

U 30.0:

Zitat

Fixed Deimos Captura Scenes found in hidden areas under Deimos not being Sellable or Tradable.

But I currently can't find when they were introduced.
And iirc Cambion Drift has rare caches which can spawn at some dedicated spots.

38 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Maybe it was in the patch notes and I missed it????

-But Isolation Vaults have a few captura scenes in them now!!  (For Deimos).   

-But something everyone should EASILY be able to see is that the secret rooms down in iso tunnels will sometimes have a massive stockpile of breakable objects (which like always has a captura scene)

======

No they're not the same scenes, they're different ones, I got one from doing last weeks Nightwave challenge and thought to myself hmm this is new.

I saw the containers in the actual Vaults had a huge increase in numbers, more sitting in there than when I was pounding them a few months back.

One thing I did notice was the enemies were super agro and more of them considering I only did the Tier 1 for the Nightwave challenge.

1 hour ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Arcana bounties are still packed full of worthless arcanes

Not completely. They are very niche, but do have some interesting uses.

21 hours ago, Malaki_7 said:

Not completely. They are very niche, but do have some interesting uses.

The only one I got to work in any kind of war was the Shock Arcane.   Creates giant spikes that zap enemies around it.   The ones that are mines would lay mines but the mines do absolutely nothing??  Enemies would walk right through them and nothing would happen.   I would shoot them and nothing would happen.   Totally forget what frost did ??  I think the mines were fire and tox.  

I guess you mean interesting as in the other arcanes u put on your frame or weapons ( I forget) that trigger effects while standing in the kitgun arcane zones....  ???  Yeah I didnt look at those to closely when the kitgun arcanes didnt do jack.  

On 2021-06-07 at 8:53 AM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I guess you mean interesting as in the other arcanes u put on your frame or weapons ( I forget) that trigger effects while standing in the kitgun arcane zones....  ???  Yeah I didnt look at those to closely when the kitgun arcanes didnt do jack

Yeah that's what I mean. The kitgun arcanes themselves are pretty useless, but they are meant to synergize with the warframe ones, and those ones can be useful for some very interesting builds.