Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bought Panzer Vulpaphyla tag not showing

(PSN)Orphan_of_Khos

Question

17 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Kraethius said:

You always get tags for conservation. Weakened predasites & vulpaphylas are different as they're needed for the revivification.

Please dont get me wrong, i really appreciate your time responding to me. I just want a st

1 minute ago, Kraethius said:

You don't need *any* kinds of tags for the companions. All you need is a weakened predasite/vulpaphyla and the mutagen + antigen you buy blueprints from Son for.

I get it. Thanks a bunch. Yeah, i guess i was missing the word 'weakened'. I just realized, what i bought was "Panzer Vulpaphyla" TAG. its not the 'weakened' version. Hey, thanks for your time. Appreciate your responses. 

10 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

honestly the tldr there os am easy version instead of the whole huge list of checks to capture them.

just go out and do laps of deimos, they can become weaked and downed simple by being attacked by infested now and you can just walk up and collect them, 10x less annoying than doing all that animal track stuff.

the last panzer I got by walking out of the main door and it collapsed right in front of the main area within maybe  5 or 10 minutes and me doing nothing!

mhmm but of the three my friend and I got, only one was the same as yours. Many use the Conservation method or activate the Lure the second you're outside the Necralisk doors; when hunting Morghanna as I named my Panzer- nobody had a straight, definitive answer but I got her and her two friends through bounty hunting and Conservation as we went along during the night phase (cannot recall if Fass or Voss off my head) 

honestly the tldr there os am easy version instead of the whole huge list of checks to capture them.

just go out and do laps of deimos, they can become weaked and downed simple by being attacked by infested now and you can just walk up and collect them, 10x less annoying than doing all that animal track stuff.

the last panzer I got by walking out of the main door and it collapsed right in front of the main area within maybe  5 or 10 minutes and me doing nothing!

On 2021-06-09 at 2:33 AM, (PSN)Orphan_of_Khos said:

I just didn't realize that the "tag" i bought wasn't "weakened". That's all. I actually know the process, i was only under the impression that "tags" bought from can be used to "revive" vulpaphylas. But thanks for your reply, tho I already said in the previous comment that i wasnt thinking about the "weakened" part there. 

well good luck out there, Vulpaphylas especially Panzer; and Smeeta Kavats are the absolute queens of companions as one is a farming legend (my Smeeta, Vaquaera has appeared to create rare resources by herself as I get prompted even when there are no containers or lockers nearby) and the other is an all-frame Venari without the Stances (Vulpaphyla). Only time a Sentinel is best is for ammo concerns where the Carrier shines or MOAs for hacking

1 hour ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Your original post seems to suggest you thought Tags are used in the revival process (and your continued comments seem to half suggest that as well). Even if "weakened vulpaphyla tags" existed (which they don't), they still wouldn't be used in the process.

That seems to be point of confusion. 

Yup, admitted my mistake and confusion. No harm done. Thanks! :)

41 minutes ago, (PSN)Orphan_of_Khos said:

I just didn't realize that the "tag" i bought wasn't "weakened". That's all. I actually know the process, i was only under the impression that "tags" bought from can be used to "revive" vulpaphylas. But thanks for your reply, tho I already said in the previous comment that i wasnt thinking about the "weakened" part there. 

Your original post seems to suggest you thought Tags are used in the revival process (and your continued comments seem to half suggest that as well). Even if "weakened vulpaphyla tags" existed (which they don't), they still wouldn't be used in the process.

That seems to be point of confusion. 

On 2021-06-08 at 4:13 AM, (PSN)Claudija said:

I'm unsure why you feel the tags grant a companion... 

Here's how it works from a Vulpaphyla owner;

Step 1: Best taking either a Sleepquinox or Ivara as they can make conservation a snoozefest

Step 2: Buy a Tranq Rifle in Cetus from Master Teasonai

Step 3: Drop into Deimos, Cambion Drift node

Step 4: Tranq Rifle equipped from Gear Wheel, hotkeyed if on PC; find a blue icon

Step 5: Blue Icon is a Conservation sidequest

Step 6: Use Vulpaphyla Lure then Conservation. Once summoned Vulpaphyla will escape fast hence Step 1

Step 7: Tranq the fox but only -AFTER- an Infested enemy hits it once

Step 8: Grab Vulpaphyla.

If during this you get any yellow alerts, investigate ASAP as those are weakened without needing Conservation.

Step 9: Visit Son in Necralisk

Step 10: Be 100% sure that you have both the Antigen and Mutagen you want built. If unsure Son can show a demo. 

Step 11: Make Antigen and Mutagen if you have neither

Step 12: Visit Son and choose Vulpaphyla Revivification (as you have been advised at least twice above, set the Antigen, Mutagen and choose your Vulpaphyla

Step 13: Return to ship and fox is waiting.

Key points: Vulpaphylas need 10x Son Tokens and your Reputation at Rank 3 in order to Gild them as Gilding unlocks customisation like color, naming etc.

Panzer/ Sly/ Crescent Vulpaphyla TAG does nothing bar buy Floofs; ship/ Dojo decorations. Do Not Confuse with

Weakened Crescent Vulpaphyla

Weakened Sly Vulpaphyla

Weakened Panzer Vulpaphyla

As these conserved pets are your battle companions

I'm unsure why you feel the tags grant a companion... 

Here's how it works from a Vulpaphyla owner;

Step 1: Best taking either a Sleepquinox or Ivara as they can make conservation a snoozefest

Step 2: Buy a Tranq Rifle in Cetus from Master Teasonai

Step 3: Drop into Deimos, Cambion Drift node

Step 4: Tranq Rifle equipped from Gear Wheel, hotkeyed if on PC; find a blue icon

Step 5: Blue Icon is a Conservation sidequest

Step 6: Use Vulpaphyla Lure then Conservation. Once summoned Vulpaphyla will escape fast hence Step 1

Step 7: Tranq the fox but only -AFTER- an Infested enemy hits it once

Step 8: Grab Vulpaphyla.

If during this you get any yellow alerts, investigate ASAP as those are weakened without needing Conservation.

Step 9: Visit Son in Necralisk

Step 10: Be 100% sure that you have both the Antigen and Mutagen you want built. If unsure Son can show a demo. 

Step 11: Make Antigen and Mutagen if you have neither

Step 12: Visit Son and choose Vulpaphyla Revivification (as you have been advised at least twice above, set the Antigen, Mutagen and choose your Vulpaphyla

Step 13: Return to ship and fox is waiting.

Key points: Vulpaphylas need 10x Son Tokens and your Reputation at Rank 3 in order to Gild them as Gilding unlocks customisation like color, naming etc.

Panzer/ Sly/ Crescent Vulpaphyla TAG does nothing bar buy Floofs; ship/ Dojo decorations. Do Not Confuse with

Weakened Crescent Vulpaphyla

Weakened Sly Vulpaphyla

Weakened Panzer Vulpaphyla

As these conserved pets are your battle companions

1 minute ago, (PSN)Orphan_of_Khos said:

Please dont get me wrong, i really appreciate your time responding to me. I just want a st

I get it. Thanks a bunch. Yeah, i guess i was missing the word 'weakened'. I just realized, what i bought was "Panzer Vulpaphyla" TAG. its not the 'weakened' version. Hey, thanks for your time. Appreciate your responses. 

No problem. Your best bet for a Panzer is to go hunting with pheromones. When you tranq one, don't rescue it yet. Kite an enemy to it and have it take a swing. That should turn the Panzer into a weakaned one and then you can rescue it.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Orphan_of_Khos said:

Ok, i need a straight answer. The "tags" that you buy from Son, Vulpaphyla/ Predasite cannot be healed? Either buy or captured, you can trade them for floofs or coins but the difference is that "bought" tags from Son cannot be healed. Is that right? Because i can use the tag i bought to exchange for Panzer floof at least. Just like the rest of the animal tags ive caught. 

You don't need *any* kinds of tags for the companions. All you need is a weakened predasite/vulpaphyla and the mutagen + antigen you buy blueprints from Son for.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Orphan_of_Khos:

Ok, i need a straight answer. The "tags" that you buy from Son, Vulpaphyla/ Predasite cannot be healed? Either buy or captured, you can trade them for floofs or coins but the difference is that "bought" tags from Son cannot be healed. Is that right? Because i can use the tag i bought to exchange for Panzer floof at least. Just like the rest of the animal tags ive caught. 

Here is how it works. Capturing wildlife rewards you with those tags. To get a Vulpaphylse or Predasite you need to capture a weakened one. This means they need to get attacked by enemies before you capture them.

14 minutes ago, (PSN)Orphan_of_Khos said:

I see, but why the other species i caught can be used as "tags" to exchange for floofs or something. Even the predasites. I guess im just wondering, they all look the same, even if i caught one would'nt be branded as "tag" ? So tags that are bought from Son cant be healed? 

You always get tags for conservation. Weakened predasites & vulpaphylas are different as they're needed for the revivification.

9 minutes ago, -NEP-ImAlreadyTracer said:

You always get the tags when you capture wildlife on deimos.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Orphan_of_Khos:

I see, but why the other species i caught can be used as "tags" to exchange for floofs or something. Even the predasites. I guess im just wondering, they all look the same, even if i caught one would'nt be branded as "tag" ? So tags that are bought from Son cant be healed? 

You always get the tags when you capture wildlife on deimos.

25 minutes ago, Kraethius said:

Vulpaphyla Revivification doesn't need tags. It needs a weakened vulpaphyla, which are found out in the Cambion Drift.

Archived