Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would somebody please be kind enough to tell me where has the combo button gone?

KUNGFUJEDIMASTER24

Question

I have been searching on the internet for 4 hours and Google doesn't understand what I am saying and there is not a single source available in the whole of Warframe Wiki that talks about Melee Combo Move Sets PC Keyboard Commands. The button was right there in the modding section on the right side of the stance mod just a little while ago and now it is gone.

6 answers to this question

Thanks guys, you're right. I was trying to find the information using the wrong parameters. The whole system of classification on the wiki is quite fragmented. But still it is quite a relief that we still have the Melee Combos in the menu options which totally escaped my mind, but it's all good. I think DE probably plans to add a second slot over there in the future maybe in the department of some kind of a new type of mod or maybe it was just a normal rearrangement of the user interface.

I noticed it gone a week ago or more, you now have to go into the menu options to see it, if they intend on having something sitting in that space just move the button further over, seems strange to remove a quick click option to double check combo moves.

Archived