Pride Color Palette, where to get it?

TheMagnificent

Question

18 answers to this question

On 2021-06-06 at 5:30 PM, Zhoyzu said:

Just occurred to me. Maybe itll actually be available tomorrow with the dog days of summer "update" slash patch we will inevitably have to activate the event.

well i called that pretty well LOLOL

26 minutes ago, TheMagnificent said:

So... that, how to get this color palette? it says that it's available for june month

Hide contents

Captura-de-pantalla-521.png

Where did you find this? I can't find anything about it on google, sure it's not a photoshop someone mocked up? 

I'm bored at work, show me where you found this pic and I will try to investigate further... 

1 hour ago, (PSN)BlightDragon89 said:

As far as I know DE has never done anything for Pride Month. If you find out different let me know. I would like a Pride Glyph myself but I'm not going to hold my breath.

56 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Where did you find this? I can't find anything about it on google, sure it's not a photoshop someone mocked up? 

I'm bored at work, show me where you found this pic and I will try to investigate further... 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

where did you find this?

I took this screenshot myself, the palette can be linked in chat like [Pride Color Palette] so it's already in the game data

Captura-de-pantalla-522.png

2 minutes ago, TheMagnificent said:

I took this screenshot myself, the palette can be linked in chat like [Pride Color Palette] so it's already in the game data

Captura-de-pantalla-522.png

Hmmm... maybe it's in the game data but hasn't been officially released yet? 

I keep googling and can't find anything, so I'm not sure what's up. 

Also I love the ignore feature, it has made this thread way less cluttered. :satisfied:

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Zhoyzu:

Whats the one with the water rifles n such? They indicated in the last dev stream it would drop this monday.

Really? I must have missed that. I wonder what their plans for this summer are, because a Dog Days themed event makes much more sense in July or August than it does in early June.

Archived