Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crewmates, Primary and Secondary Roles

~

Instead of each Crew only having 1 role, and you having to use the Command menu to switch it,
perhaps they can have a Primary Role and a Secondary Role.

Example of how this could be useful,
with 1 Pilot, 1 Gunner, and 1 Engineer.

The Pilot could have Pilot as Primary, and Gunner as Secondary,
when you activate the Pilot seat the Pilot will get into a Gunner seat on their own,
and when you get off the Pilot seat the Primary Pilot will leave the Gunner seat and return to the Piloting seat.

The Gunner could have Gunner as Primary and Defender as Secondary,
the Gunner will get off the Gunner Seat when there is a boarding Party,
and when the enemies are dead they will return to the Gunner Seat.

The Engineer could have Engineer as Secondary and Defender and Primary,
this way if there are enemies on the ship the Engineer won't stand in the middle of the enemies trying to put out a fire,
and instead focus on fighting when there are enemies on board.
If there are no enemies they will work as Engineer.

~

I really hate that my gunners just sit in their turrets, often doing nothing when the ship is boarded. My engineer will die pretty much immediately, trying to put fires out while being attacked, and my defender is useless because they always reload after firing 2 shots.

It’s a pretty awful mess, I like your idea but I can’t see it being implemented well.

hace 9 horas, General_Durandal dijo:

this way if there are enemies on the ship the Engineer won't stand in the middle of the enemies trying to put out a fire,
and instead focus on fighting when there are enemies on board.

This is what i really need, its kinda dumb watching the engineer standing there being shot to death

vor 1 Stunde schrieb FRTE_Ret5o:

This is what i really need, its kinda dumb watching the engineer standing there being shot to death

AI is not perfect and probably never will be. because now it is often better to play solo than in publics. because too many people are afk there.

but warframe is a social game for me and i have met more than enough cool people online. I hope devs don't give up on this. other players are important.

Archived