Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Droptables no longer list Ash part blueprints as a drop from Grineer Maniacs, but they still drop them

EternaLuiza

Today I did several Desertion runs in Caracol, Saturn, and received Ash Neuroptics and Chassis blueprints as rare drops from Maniacs, just like before the Call of the Tempestarii update, which according to official droptables removed Ash parts as potential drop for them.

Yes the patchnotes state that they shouldn't be dropping, I noticed this too when playing defection and getting two ash part drops.  But with how long it is to get normally I hope they don't remove this bug since getting them from manics I think is far easier than trying to deal with the terrible AI pathing on corpus defense for 20 waves straight and hoping that it doesn't take forever since it is statistically the frame that will take you the longest to farm for. Compared to getting them as manic drops that is far easier to get them from.

Update 29.10 (2021-03-19)

• Ash have been added to Railjack rewards! Ash Component Blueprints can be found in Corpus Railjack Defense mission rewards.
    • We’ve permanently removed Ash Blueprints from Manic drop tables. We did this to connect Railjack to some more ‘core Warframe’ style rewards, and make their acquisition more straightforward for matchmaking purposes.

Archived