Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Conclave balancing a Dev for 2h please.

--Q--ualityContent

By GOD if you'd still offer the 1000$ tennocon ticket I'd have taken it so I could tell this to you in person how the last guy did.

Also Steve mentioned that the telos boltace problem will get to the "appropriate person" in one of his streams a year ago...
Was hat a joke?

You lost me as a customer after the raids were "temporarily removed" but you'll honestly lose me as a player who has invested a considerable ammount of time and money in the game if this blatant ignoring of the small pvp segment of the game continues.

Sunken cost fallacy be damned, you guys are no longer a small studio and you can't tell me it's so hard to tweak numbers or remove the offending weapons if it's too hard to edit them for you.

16 hours ago, --Q--ualityContent said:

By GOD if you'd still offer the 1000$ tennocon ticket I'd have taken it so I could tell this to you in person how the last guy did.

Also Steve mentioned that the telos boltace problem will get to the "appropriate person" in one of his streams a year ago...
Was hat a joke?

You lost me as a customer after the raids were "temporarily removed" but you'll honestly lose me as a player who has invested a considerable ammount of time and money in the game if this blatant ignoring of the small pvp segment of the game continues.

Sunken cost fallacy be damned, you guys are no longer a small studio and you can't tell me it's so hard to tweak numbers or remove the offending weapons if it's too hard to edit them for you.

We keep trying only to be ignored everytime.  Maybe someday 

• 2 weeks later...

Like, if Conclave isn't worth the development time and you're effectively shutting it down (without actually turning off functionality), fine. But then treat it like you're shutting it down. Say as much. Explain the situation and why it isn't possible to devote development time. Give it a good send-off with some thanks to the people who have played the mode (rather than, you know, mockery). Heck, give an accolade to the people who developed and worked on the mode and made it what it is: something that's been abused by PvE bleed-over but does pretty darn well in spite of that.

Sure, it'd suck to know certain things aren't ever getting fixed, but at least then we can get an iota of closure and move on, either with our matches or in other games or modes. The current way of doing things is just dangling a carrot in front of a starving pig. If you aren't going to feed it, don't tease it. That's just cruelty. And more so than any one bug, that is what's infuriating.

Take an honest look and ask if Conclave is something you can, or even want to, work on. And if it isn't, just make the decision and tell us as much.

Archived