Give Conclave balancing a Dev for 2h please.

By GOD if you'd still offer the 1000$ tennocon ticket I'd have taken it so I could tell this to you in person how the last guy did.

Also Steve mentioned that the telos boltace problem will get to the "appropriate person" in one of his streams a year ago...
Was hat a joke?

You lost me as a customer after the raids were "temporarily removed" but you'll honestly lose me as a player who has invested a considerable ammount of time and money in the game if this blatant ignoring of the small pvp segment of the game continues.

Sunken cost fallacy be damned, you guys are no longer a small studio and you can't tell me it's so hard to tweak numbers or remove the offending weapons if it's too hard to edit them for you.

• Like 11

Nice rant but you and I both know no one from DE is going to read/care about this because it is in the conclave section. I'm pretty sure DE blacklists the conclave forum on their company network.

• Like 8

Yeah it would be really nice to get the bugs & exploits fixed. 

But I gave up hope a long time ago.

Oh well, back to spam E and wiggle the mouse around as I rack up a fortune in steel essence.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, --Q--ualityContent said:

By GOD if you'd still offer the 1000$ tennocon ticket I'd have taken it so I could tell this to you in person how the last guy did.

Also Steve mentioned that the telos boltace problem will get to the "appropriate person" in one of his streams a year ago...
Was hat a joke?

You lost me as a customer after the raids were "temporarily removed" but you'll honestly lose me as a player who has invested a considerable ammount of time and money in the game if this blatant ignoring of the small pvp segment of the game continues.

Sunken cost fallacy be damned, you guys are no longer a small studio and you can't tell me it's so hard to tweak numbers or remove the offending weapons if it's too hard to edit them for you.

We keep trying only to be ignored everytime.  Maybe someday 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Can a mod tell me please what rule(s) are/were violated that made you remove posts from this thread? Thanks in advance.

Because if things just disappear without even a reason or message, how can I talk to the moderator in question? From the guidelines:

Spoiler

If you have a complaint about how your behavior on the forums has been moderated, send the Moderator a private message. They will do what they can to sort out any issues.

Who am I supposed to send a private message now?

It's rather strange how posts in this section have a tendency to disappear. Yes, a lot of them are about (the same) ongoing issues and I'm assuming you don't like that. I think I can speak for others too when I say we don't like that, either. I'd rather play the game than spend time on these posts.

But there are longstanding bugs and problems that need to be fixed. Alternatively, if you aren't going to fix them ever, then tell us straight away.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

Alternatively, if you aren't going to fix them ever, then tell us straight away.

Agreed. Many of us have spent a lot of time and energy providing detailed feedback on fixing bugs and exploits in this game-mode. If DE have no intention of ever fixing these things, I would much rather they just come out and say it so we can stop wasting our time.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

But there are longstanding bugs and problems that need to be fixed. Alternatively, if you aren't going to fix them ever, then tell us straight away.

Or use the time required to delete all these random posts for years to foreward the named problems to the dev so the problems get fixed and such messages die off themselves instead... smh

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Sevek7 said:

Agreed. Many of us have spent a lot of time and energy providing detailed feedback on fixing bugs and exploits in this game-mode. If DE have no intention of ever fixing these things, I would much rather they just come out and say it so we can stop wasting our time.

But then they'd miss out on the money the still hooked players would provide in the future.

• Like 5

On 2021-06-18 at 10:53 PM, Loxyen said:

Or use the time required to delete all these random posts for years to foreward the named problems to the dev so the problems get fixed and such messages die off themselves instead... smh

I don't get it, to be honest. This is just breeding resentment, not only here towards the developers and moderators but also in the game towards people who are abusing the bugs and exploits.

And this has all been civil here. Maybe one day a so-called "content creator" will have nothing better to do than pick this up and start the next big controversy. Besides, last I looked, people on Reddit are still not done with their unimed witch hunt.

More on-topic, here are some screenshots from a recent stream. Frankly, it does not put the game in a good light:

https://clips.twitch.tv/AlluringDistinctKimchiDxAbomb-2Ei65mM4941Xw4qo

N2Ogr6z.png

th1xSDB.png

tYb1Vgz.png

305EkJ8.png

WiPoa1a.png

• Like 4

On 2021-06-18 at 1:13 AM, Kontrollo said:

Alternatively, if you aren't going to fix them ever, then tell us straight away.

Hardcore this.

Like, if Conclave isn't worth the development time and you're effectively shutting it down (without actually turning off functionality), fine. But then treat it like you're shutting it down. Say as much. Explain the situation and why it isn't possible to devote development time. Give it a good send-off with some thanks to the people who have played the mode (rather than, you know, mockery). Heck, give an accolade to the people who developed and worked on the mode and made it what it is: something that's been abused by PvE bleed-over but does pretty darn well in spite of that.

Sure, it'd suck to know certain things aren't ever getting fixed, but at least then we can get an iota of closure and move on, either with our matches or in other games or modes. The current way of doing things is just dangling a carrot in front of a starving pig. If you aren't going to feed it, don't tease it. That's just cruelty. And more so than any one bug, that is what's infuriating.

Take an honest look and ask if Conclave is something you can, or even want to, work on. And if it isn't, just make the decision and tell us as much.

• Like 4