Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested arena

FacuNeko

i was watching this wiki https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Weapon_Augments

and couldn't resist to make this forum

why am i interesting about an infested arena may you ask: because of faction mods, mods that works as augments for this faction weapons(usually those who have lich variants)

what kind of arena do i have in mind is another question. on the grineer one, enemies drop interestings amount of endo, have low number of tough enemies, and are a needed to battle the boss on grineer most characteristic planet, sedna.

index has few enemies too, not that tough but they hit REALLY HARD, specially if you grabbed a lot of points, but as before, this enemies can be affected by abilities, you get a lot of a resource(credits on this one) and it has a lot of corpus theme on this play-mode

on both arenas you have to kill a certain amount of enemies on a limited time, both are few tough/hard-hitting enemies that has abilities, and both drops a ton of a common resource

sooo

theres a mechanic that already exist about grabbing a lantern to kill infected enemies(this can be our condition instead of index points)

and they can drop augments for infested weapons like the pathocyst, an interesting mod could be strongly related to the maggots, giving them something unique or freshlly new

for resource it can be kuva, the other one i had in mind was void traces but this should be reserved for whenever orokin/void lich, open world, theme gets expanded(better late than never)

there's no really other resource that is needed on REALLY high ammounts as the 4 mentioned on this post (endo, credits, kuva, void traces)

and of course, the planet would be: Deimos :3

Archived