Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newcomer for advice

XX.Hinata

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi there @XX.Hinataand welcome to the Warframe Forum!^^

The Mastery Rank 14 test is a classic Extermination-test. You just have to kill enemies.

Here a short video:

If you are afraid of failing the test:
You can practice the mastery test in any relay! Just visit cephalon simaris in his sanctuary and walk up the stairs on his right.

I hope this information helps, good luck!

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

edit:
ninja'd by PsiWarp, oh well 😅
If you need a list of all current mastery rank-tests, feel free to check out the warframe-wiki
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

1分钟前 , PsiWarp 说:

尝试通过前往任意中继站并参观中枢 Simaris 的避难所来练习掌握测试。在 Sanctuary 中,右转走上楼梯,您会找到所有测试。

I understand, thank you❤️

1分钟前 , Fabpsi 说:

Hi there @XX.Hinataand welcome to the Warframe Forum!^^

The Mastery Rank 14 test is a classic Extermiation-test. You just have to kill a few enemy waves using your any loadout you personally prefer.

Here a short video:

If you are afraid of failing the test and having to wait 24h to retry:
Don't forget you can test and practice the mastery test in any relay! Just visit cephalon simaris in his sanctuary and walk up the stairs on his right.

I hope this information helps, good luck!

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

edit: oh, if you are by any chance looking for a list of all current mastery rank-tests, feel free to check out the warframe-wiki

I understand, thank you.Because I've always been afraid of the promotion exam.😫😂

9分钟前 , chaotea 说:

My top tip for this, and really anything else warframe related, is to check the wiki.

The wiki is very extensive and well supported. It often has guides to compleate objectives (things like edialons for example).

This page gives an overview of every mastery test.

Thank you,let me try🥰💪

The 24-hour wait seems like a monster looming just behind the test, waiting for you to fail it.

It is not. I recently just experienced a Mastery Rank Up bug where I clicked on "Begin Test" and nothing happens. When I attempted to click on "Begin Test" again, the user interface said that I needed to wait 24 hours before I can rank up again.

That's when I experienced the 24-hour wait. It's not as scary as it sounds.

5 hours ago, Jemmies said:

The 24-hour wait seems like a monster looming just behind the test, waiting for you to fail it.

It is not. I recently just experienced a Mastery Rank Up bug where I clicked on "Begin Test" and nothing happens. When I attempted to click on "Begin Test" again, the user interface said that I needed to wait 24 hours before I can rank up again.

That's when I experienced the 24-hour wait. It's not as scary as it sounds.

Yea, i think ive only failed a test once, way back before we even had relays to test. It was the parcore one, think around 12 or something. Was using a controller, and it was impossible :D .  So i switched to a mouse and keyboard and have never gone back. Man that was hard though, back in the days before wall hopping, wall grab or aim glide.

5 hours ago, chaotea said:

Yea, i think ive only failed a test once, way back before we even had relays to test. It was the parcore one, think around 12 or something. Was using a controller, and it was impossible :D .  So i switched to a mouse and keyboard and have never gone back. Man that was hard though, back in the days before wall hopping, wall grab or aim glide.

gawd MR11... I could not get the hang of that first parkour wall for ages.. Also had issues with was it 14? We had our first orb timed one. Shoot orbs to keep the clock running.. my friend using Remote Play took my practice run to help me see a means of doing it. Happy times xD

Archived