Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This Hotfix requires a ~200MB download. We submitted a small build to Cert in lieu of today’s Dog Days launch to resolve some code required issues!

Dog Days.jpg

DOGS DAYS ARE COMING AT 2PM ET TODAY!

Don your inner tubes and hurry to the beach arena, Tenno! Cool seasonal Rewards and the ultimate summer bragging rights are officially up for grabs during the Dog Days Tactical Alert.

b921aa2f6721ee6e91473ce09bcb3f3e.jpg

Gear up for the splashdown with the Dog Days Ephemera, earnable from Nakak for just 1 Pearl. While this item will disappear from your Inventory at the end of the event, the new Soaktron Rifle Skin is a permanent Customization! Redeem from Nakak for 490 Pearls and give your favorite Rifle a refreshing new look, year-round.

The Dog Days Tactical Alert runs from now until June 25 at 2 p.m. ET. The aquatic darling Yareli might still be around the corner, but don’t let that stop you from jumping into the Origin System’s greatest water fight ever!

3e35a4f5b8155f44bb9829f4de8f11d4.jpg

PRIDE COLOR PALETTE (In the in-game Market at 2 p.m ET)

Each and every Tenno is welcome in Warframe. Celebrate Pride all year-long with the Pride Color Palette, available in the in-game Market for 1 Credit starting June 7 at 2 p.m. ET until June 30 at 11:59 p.m ET. While this Palette is only earnable during the month of June, it will remain in your Inventory for Pride celebrations any time of year! Digital Extremes would like to thank The Canadian Center for Gender + Sexual Diversity for helping us create this Pride Palette, and for empowering us and other gender and sexually diverse communities through education, research and advocacy!

Fixes:

  • Fixed inability to login if you had an Amazon Prime account linked, as made aware in our PSA. Not only does this resolve the login issue, this also allows Prime Gaming Rewards to be claimed!
  • Fixed inability to board your Railjack after purchasing the Railjack Instant Access Pack until you visited a Dry Dock or relaunched the game.
  • Fixed Assigning a Crew mate to their same Role resulting in an inability to switch their weapon. 
  • Fixed the option to equip Armor to your Kavat disappearing when using the Sabella Prime Fur Pattern.
  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to the event :)

 

Hm, thought of a small question; If Articula could someday be added to the decorations in your Dojo (Such as your personal Warframe's articula, or the Profit-Taker Articula), do Ephemera (I'm guessing only Body Ephemera would) apply to the Warframe's Articula as well? I was wondering if that could be a way to preserve the Dog Days Ephemera, hypothetically.

  • Just food for thought. I really like seasonal things too, but I've not seen that Ephemera before so I thought it might be a nice addition to the Dojo, if you had an indoor beach area / scene setup.
     
    • A bit of food for thought; Step & Body Ephemera would be a good thing to mix & match with, if it's possible to separate the two! Can't help but think about it from time to time.

 

It would improve Dojo room potential as well as Fashionframe, I imagine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Looking forward to the event :)

 

Hm, thought of a small question; If Articula could someday be added to the decorations in your Dojo (Such as your personal Warframe's articula, or the Profit-Taker Articula), do Ephemera (I'm guessing only Body Ephemera would) apply to the Warframe's Articula as well? I was wondering if that could be a way to preserve the Dog Days Ephemera, hypothetically.

  • Just food for thought. I really like seasonal things too, but I've not seen that Ephemera before so I thought it might be a nice addition to the Dojo, if you had an indoor beach area / scene setup.
     
    • A bit of food for thought; Step & Body Ephemera would be a good thing to mix & match with, if it's possible to separate the two! Can't help but think about it from time to time.

 

It would improve Dojo room potential as well as Fashionframe, I imagine.

While I would agree with this completely, I just think it shouldn't be limited to be honest. They could have ran to the hills with goofy stuff to earn from this. I had a bunch of goofy ideas. I personally would like more joke items to throw on our frames. I said the floaty should had been a armor puece, or an ephemera. We get it, but now it's limited time... 

They should totally do pool noodles as skins for swords, and long swords. Maybe a rubber ducky or something for your head, or some towels for your head (Oh god. I hope people know what I mean, and maybe this wasn't a great idea in hindsight if taken wrong. Not my intention.)

 

In short: It should be a permanent item imo.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, (NSW)Master2873 said:

While I would agree with this completely, I just think it shouldn't be limited to be honest. They could have ran to the hills with goofy stuff to earn from this. I had a bunch of goofy ideas. I personally would like more joke items to throw on our frames. I said the floaty should had been a armor puece, or an ephemera. We get it, but now it's limited time... 

They should totally do pool noodles as skins for swords, and long swords. Maybe a rubber ducky or something for your head, or some towels for your head (Oh god. I hope people know what I mean, and maybe this wasn't a great idea in hindsight if taken wrong. Not my intention.)

 

In short: It should be a permanent item imo.

I agree, it would be pretty nice. 

 

I think I still have the Candy Cane skin for Scythes, and Jingle Bells for Fist weapons as well, so with the Soaktron being a permanent skin now I think Pool Noodles would be great, & there could be possibilities for more weapons as well (What could be for thrown secondaries? Maybe a portable hose, etc. skin for certain Archguns?).

  • Maybe the floaty could've been an Armor / Auxiliary piece, but since we have the Eros Wings Ephemera perhaps that's why it's an Ephemera as well. Although speaking of the water, regarding Sharkwing I'm a bit surprised that your Warframe doesn't kick their feet as they move; Not to get off-topic too much.

 

I remember a thread made a while back regarding cosmetics like this; I think the floaty should be added into the suggestions on there.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

I agree, it would be pretty nice. 

 

I think I still have the Candy Cane skin for Scythes, and Jingle Bells for Fist weapons as well, so with the Soaktron being a permanent skin now I think Pool Noodles would be great, & there could be possibilities for more weapons as well (What could be for thrown secondaries? Maybe a portable hose, etc. skin for certain Archguns?).

  • Maybe the floaty could've been an Armor / Auxiliary piece, but since we have the Eros Wings Ephemera perhaps that's why it's an Ephemera as well. Although speaking of the water, regarding Sharkwing I'm a bit surprised that your Warframe doesn't kick their feet as they move; Not to get off-topic too much.

 

I remember a thread made a while back regarding cosmetics like this; I think the floaty should be added into the suggestions on there.

 

There exists small pool balls that could be thrown secondary, and the holder could be plastic bags. And if the pool donut was auxiliary I would cry tbh. Because axillary parts for frames like chroma neckros are key parts of my fasion

Edited by (NSW)4g3nt_0
Grammar
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...