Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Dog Days + Hotfixes

4 minutes ago, (PSN)corpusbonds said:

Ignis wraith, and synapse (my friend). I hadn’t tried others though.

Ah ok! I believe it is only compatible with certain kinds of Rifles, but we are looking into specifying that for you guys. 

5 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Ah ok! I believe it is only compatible with certain kinds of Rifles, but we are looking into specifying that for you guys. 

Ah damn, thought Ignis would be there since I remember them on the Devstream talking about changing the ignis fire to blue to look like water.

Thank you though!

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I've tried the Amprex, Basmu, Fulmin, Shedu, Stahlta, Synapse, Tenora Prime and Zenith

I can see not working on Amprex, Basmu, Shedu and Synapse - but the rest? Is it because they've a secondary fire? 

That's a disappointing limitation if so.

4 hours ago, (PSN)ACHtheUlitimate said:

The pride palette sounds like a nice addition. I wonder how restrictive the rifle skin will be (ie rifles with secondary functions)

Probably just like the shotgun is the deimos pack where it just spawns that projectile and has no specific animation

This update broke my space room in my dojo. I can’t add decorations and it appears all space room decoration counters have been reset to 1600. Yesterday my room twilight gold was at 863 now it’s at 1600z when attempting to add decorations it says “failed to place decorations”.

This is infuriating because I’m supposed to submit the clan dojo video in 3 days and I can’t even work on it! Something from this update broke it. It’s not affecting my other space rooms.. just my newest one. 

playstation | Daystroyerkun | clan: New Bunny Order

room affected: Twilight Gold 

*please fix, I spent hours on this XD 

19 hours ago, (PSN)DeZaruu said:

I've tried the Amprex, Basmu, Fulmin, Shedu, Stahlta, Synapse, Tenora Prime and Zenith

I can see not working on Amprex, Basmu, Shedu and Synapse - but the rest? Is it because they've a secondary fire? 

That's a disappointing limitation if so.

Does Basmu accept skins at all? I have a Komorex who’s sentinel weapon just like Basmu, and it doesn’t seem to accept skins.

On 2021-06-07 at 3:33 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

No problemo! Was there certain Rifles you were trying to equip it on where it didn't appear? 

I'd like it to work on the Synapse, since that already looks like I'm shooting enemies with a firehose, but it doesn't fit on any beam weapons so I kinda understand.

Small hotfix on this Wednesday morning! 

• Fixed anyone who purchased the TennoCon 2021 Digital Pack (specifically after Monday, June 7th) not receiving the TennoCon 2021 Ship Display. It will retroactively appear in your Inventory after relogging for this Hotfix! 

6/10/2021 Hotfix is now live!

• Fixed anyone who purchased the PS+ Booster pack not receiving the Tiberon Obsidian Glyph and Tiberon Obsidian Emblem. It will retroactively appear in your Inventory after relogging for this Hotfix! 

Archived