Maybe I'm pushing it but I feel that we need a nidus umbra instead of a nidus prime...maybe a Dope story to go with it as well cause to me it would make more sense, since he's more living and infested than machine. Hope I'm not the only one who thinks this? Also hope DE reads this and possibly considering doing this instead of making a prime version. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I think you should check this thread from a few weeks ago; some people had a pretty long and interesting discussion regarding this exact topic. But the short version is this: DE doesn't really care about the lore regarding prime frames. They simply release them, even if their existence doesn't make sense lore-wise.

Edited by General-Pacman
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, (PSN)GRIM_RRR_-l- said:

Maybe I'm pushing it

You are pushing it for sure...

42 minutes ago, (PSN)GRIM_RRR_-l- said:

I feel that we need a nidus umbra instead of a nidus prime...

No we dont, because in the case of Umbra, the frame inherited the name of the Dax Soldier that got turned into an Excalibur so unless another important figure of the Orokin era with the name Umbra gets forced through the Helminth Process, you wont get another Umbra frame.

45 minutes ago, (PSN)GRIM_RRR_-l- said:

maybe a Dope story to go with it as well cause to me it would make more sense

Right... You willing to wait another 3~4 years for the frame to come out then? Because thats how long it took for the Sacrifice quest to come out with Umbra.

46 minutes ago, (PSN)GRIM_RRR_-l- said:

since he's more living and infested than machine.

I think you need to redo the Sacrifice questline a few more times and pay more attention to whats being shown.

47 minutes ago, (PSN)GRIM_RRR_-l- said:

Hope I'm not the only one who thinks this?

Sadly no, there have been others proposing Nidus Umbra.

48 minutes ago, (PSN)GRIM_RRR_-l- said:

Also hope DE reads this and possibly considering doing this instead of making a prime version. 

Considering they have already seen other topics like it and the work/time it would take to implement, i bought it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-06-07 at 6:31 PM, (PSN)Silverback73 said:

What if THE UMBRA IS THE PRIME. AND THE PRIME IS UMBRA.  MINDS BLOWN.  #ENDGAME FF 😂

What if base nidus is the prime, and the prime is the umbra? 🤔🧐🤯

Sometimes my genius scares me. What also scares me is how many people seem to hate/be against the idea for some reason lol