Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Has Returned On All Platforms!

[DE]Megan

bc157f47e61d3f6c8b724e4c02ed860e.jpg

DOG DAYS TACTICAL ALERT: LIVE ON ALL PLATFORMS
Enjoy the seasonal splashdown until June 25!

Don your inner tubes and sprint to the beach arena, Tenno! Cool seasonal Rewards and the ultimate summer bragging rights are officially up for grabs during the Dog Days Tactical Alert.

DOG DAYS TACTICAL ALERT

With your ultra-powered Soaktron, enter the beach arena and win this splashdown before June 25 at 2 p.m. ET to earn a wave of rewards:

Mission 1: 50,000 Credits and Redeemer Abysso Skin
Mission 2: 50,000 Credits and Hydroid's Relay Scene
Mission 3: 50,000 Credits and Hydroid Reprise Noggle
Mission 4: Orokin Reactor and Stratos Emblem

In the arena, there are no Mods, no Pets, no Abilities — just an equal engagement between you and your opponents. The team with the most soaks before the timer runs out wins. Run out of water? Reload your Soaktron at the water fountains shooting throughout the arena.

During your water wars, you’ll earn currency that can be exchanged at Nakak in Cetus for extra Rewards, including Floofs, Captura Scenes and more!

b921aa2f6721ee6e91473ce09bcb3f3e.jpg

Gear up for the splashdown with the Dog Days Ephemera, earnable from Nakak for just 1 Pearl. While this item will disappear from your Inventory at the end of the event, the Soaktron Rifle Skin is a permanent Customization! Redeem from Nakak for 490 Pearls and give your favorite Rifle a refreshing new look, year-round.

*PLUS, The Dog Days Noggles and Rollers Color Palette have been added to the ingame Market!

The Dog Days Tactical Alert runs from now until June 25 at 2 p.m. ET. The aquatic darling Yareli might still be around the corner, but don’t let that stop you from jumping into the Origin System’s greatest water fight ever!

3e35a4f5b8155f44bb9829f4de8f11d4.jpg

SHOW YOUR PRIDE

Each and every Tenno is welcome in Warframe. Celebrate Pride all year-long with the Pride Color Palette, available in the in-game Market for 1 Credit starting June 7 at 2 p.m. ET until June 30 at 11:59 p.m ET. While this Palette is only earnable during the month of June, it will remain in your Inventory for Pride celebrations any time of year! Digital Extremes would like to thank The Canadian Center for Gender + Sexual Diversity for helping us create this Pride Palette, and for empowering us and other gender and sexually diverse communities through education, research and advocacy!

Edited by [DE]Megan
*PLUS, The Dog Days Noggles and Rollers Color Palette have been added to the ingame Market!
  • Like 33

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The aquatic darling Yareli might still be around the corner, but don’t let that stop you from jumping into the Origin System’s greatest water fight ever!

Maaaan, it just doesn't feel right without Yareli :/

Talking about Yareli, any plans to modify her ability kit a bit? Her 4 seems a little underwhelming and her 2 is a gimmick :/

Edited by o0Despair0o
typo
  • Like 7

Another event, another temporary cosmetic that should be permanent and another couple of weeks where the people who don't like these kinds of cosmetics can't avoid them. Please make these event cosmetics permanent additions to the game and provide ways to opt in or out of them.

• Like 9

thanks, it is great fun as always, 

would be even more fun if we could equip the SOAKTRON SKIN on not just the "projectile shooting" rifles and  Kitguns but also on the BEAM KITGUNS 
...as well as other predestinated weapons like GLAXION, SYNAPSE, ...list is long...

• Like 11

I'm really happy to see a little recognition for pride month, plus a very versatile color palette to boot! :3

Dog days isn't a top tier event but the changes made last time made it alright. I enjoy having a few game modes with more equalized loadouts, it gives us a taste of what an equal playing field is like. I wouldn't mind more content where we've gotta dodge projectiles and hit fast moving targets, rather than face tank and AoE weapons.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Terroriced said:

Am I the only one getting a headache from playing this gamemode? It makes me sick.

Not at all...I get migraines from a few modes too. Lowering the camera rotation and effects may help.

• Like 1

Well, I'm glad I ground out Nakak's store before the fun was patched out. At least the sparse additions meant Dog Days was completed in 6 missions. I understand the idea of equalalised plying field events, but removing ALL individuality isn't WF.

• Like 4

I second that the Soaktron Skin can't be used with the Ignis Wraith, guess I shouldn't of been in such a hurry to grab it only to find it out doesn't, oh well, shame for the most popular weapon used in Warframe, flamethrower and soaker go hand in hand, was a match made in heaven in my mind  Any chance we can have a definitive list of what weapons it does equip on?  Doesn't really suit my Kuva Chakkhurr, haha.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 4veil said:

thanks, it is great fun as always, 

would be even more fun if we could equip the SOAKTRON SKIN on not just the "projectile shooting" rifles and  Kitguns but also on the BEAM KITGUNS 
...as well as other predestinated weapons like GLAXION, SYNAPSE, ...list is long...

And I was going to build the synapse just for this. What rifle has the most "watery" looking projectiles?

• Like 1

Just came across this post a little while ago, so I thought I'd share it here:

I found it surprising that the secondary color doesn't affect it at all, as shown in that Tenno's thread. I'll still try getting the skin before the event ends, but I think the Soaktron has a lot of potential based on which type of weapon you'd equip it on;

• Basically, changing the projectile fired to a burst-fire stream (Like a yard sprinkler) if it's a Semi-auto rifle, or a high-speed jet of water if it's on a weapon such as the Glaxion or Ignis. I did some checking around, and I'm not sure if these weapons were reported as incompatible:
    Spoiler

All sniper weapons,  Tenora,  Acceletra,  Basmu,  Battacor,  Fulmin,  Primary Kitguns,  Ignis,  Opticor,  Quanta,  Stahlta,  Stradavar,  Trumna,  Zenith,  and the Hind.

• When I do get the skin, I'll test it on the rifles I do have (I don't own all of them at the moment) & include that in my recent bug report.

I don't know if there's any other outliers, but I thought it might be a good idea to mention that! I think the Ignis may have been mentioned before though; Although I can just imagine the styles of water projectiles with those weapons!

27a.gif

Including Snipers :)

• Although briefly speaking of skins, the Kuva Nukor still cannot use any other skins (It's one reason why I wanted to know if Kuva weapons are eligible for Tennogen), not even the pistol skin from the Oscira Collection. Unless I'm mistaken there are other weapons that're unable to use those skins as well.

Not intending to go off-topic too much though of course. I'm definitely looking forward to the event when I get back on the Switch :)

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
I forgot to clarify what I had in mind for a hypothetical burst-fire water projectile :) Edit #2: Also wanted to mention I'll test it myself when I can, and see if I find anything else out.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AnFangs said:

Was the Rollers colour palette intentionally deprecated? It's not in the market alongside Dog Days this time.

And the dog days executioners noggle pack that was made available in the past is also missing. 

• Like 6