Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe

(PSN)minecraft99god

Question

Another method is to build a few Distilling Extractors. You can buy the blueprint for credits in the market. You can assign them to a planet every 8 hours. If you assign them to Earth for instance it will have a chance to give you neurodes. Don't even have to actually play the game. Use the phone app. Makes assigning extractors easier.

Neurodes are rare, but not that rare. You should one or two every mission on Earth.

1 hour ago, (PSN)minecraft99god said:

Dose anyone know what the best mission  is to farm neurodes I have 6 i need 10 to craft gara prime nuroptics then I am start crafting gara prime 

How much of the star map have you unlocked? Eris is best, but if you haven't got that far, Earth is pretty solid. Just spam Capture missions and explore the map untill you find them 

Rushing boss is really good for getting a small amount of rare resources. At least on my experience. If you have the proper loadout, I suggest rushing Lephantis since it drops resources 4 times (3 heads on the first phase + 1 main body on the last phase).

9 minutes ago, (PSN)minecraft99god said:

Dose anyone know what the best mission  is to farm neurodes I have 6 i need 10 to craft gara prime nuroptics then I am start crafting gara prime 

If you only need a few like in your situation, i would just recommend running capture on Earth and checking all the look corners and extra rooms for neurodes.

What is the best mission to farm neurodes I have 6 I need 10 to craft gara prime nuroptics then I can start crafting gara prime 

On 2021-06-09 at 3:50 PM, Fallen77 said:

Seriously either op is straight up not reading any answer or he's just trolling.

After a full page of "don't buy neurodes" he goes "good, guess I'll dump ALL my plat on neurodes"...

That's either hopeless or suspicious at this point.

I didn’t buy the neurodes with my 370 i gifted my friend the stuff he wanted 

Dose anyone know what the best mission is to farm neurodes I have 6 I need 10 neurodes all I need is to get the resources to craft gara prime nuroptics and then I can start crafting gara prime 

Seriously either op is straight up not reading any answer or he's just trolling.

After a full page of "don't buy neurodes" he goes "good, guess I'll dump ALL my plat on neurodes"...

That's either hopeless or suspicious at this point.

10 minutes ago, (PSN)minecraft99god said:

can anyone suggest what I can buy with my 370 platinum without my friend finding out because if he finds out I use my Money he will won’t play Warframe with me until he is not mad anymore

Anything non-cosmetic, no weapons or warframes etc (anything that can't be physically seen by another player). Nothing that he can see in your loadout. So inventory slots, arcanes from other players, rare mods you may not have, boosters (although affinity boosters may stand out if he is paying attention). Pretty much anything that won't draw attention to the fact you spent money. 

Why would he be mad at you, because he would feel like you have some kind of advantage because you spent money and he did not? 

13 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Don't waste your plat on neurodes, buy a resource booster if anything and go farm them on earth, a frame like limbo with max range makes it real easy.

This.

Hell, you come off as relatively new player, so even a resource booster would be a waste when leveled against slots or even 'tatos. Just farm the neurodes, they are easy to come by and are all over the place.

3 hours ago, (PSN)minecraft99god said:

I am tired of not have enough neurodes to craft the stuff I want to craft 

Imho buying resources is the worst use of platinums. You're basically paying to not play the game. Also, neurodes is far from being the rarest or most annoying to farm. If you already tired at neurodes, I'm afraid to see what'll happen when you meet cryotics, or hexenon, or the detonite - mutagen - fieldron trio.

But you seems to come here pretty much set that you want to buy neurodes. So don't let me stop you.

3 hours ago, (PSN)minecraft99god said:

Can anyone suggest what i can buy with my 370 platinum

If you ask me. Slots slots slots.

People always underestimate the amount of slots they'll need. Aside from frames, warframe does not have 10 or 15 good weapons, there are dozens of them. And then there are companion slots, archwings slots, archguns slots, you cannot have enough slots.

Other than that, probably buy a vaulted prime frame or weapon that you really really like.

1 hour ago, (PSN)minecraft99god said:

I need a lot of neurodes I need 10 for gara prime neurotics 

I don't believe those will take long to farm and lucky still haven't got that blueprint for my Gara prime set. 

Spend your plat on slots, cosmetics, or a frame on discount if you don't want to farm them.  But ya no resources it's not worth it.

Well, you are you own master, you do as you wish.

If you don't want to wait and farm, go for bp or ready neurodes.

But, if you can wait few days for farming, you will save your plat for really, really usefull stuff (somebody mentionned slots, that's the most important thing to buy if you want to enjoy WF. For 370 plat, you can get something like 10 WF slots, 20 plat each, and 30 for weapons, 12 plat for 2 slot, which you will never regret to buy)

You could ask in recruitment chat for people to help you farm them. Very often people will bring frames best suited for it such as; Nekros, Hydroid, Khora, or Atlas. Some people might even have a resource drop chance booster to increase the drop chance. If you really feel that you need to, you could by a 3-day resource drop chance booster yourself for 40 plat, which isn't so bad as 40 plat isn't hard to make back through trading. Other than that I would also look for other things to build that don't require neurodes so you don't spread out resources you're low on.

Archived