Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soaktron Skin 2nd Energy Color does nothing.

GentlePuppet

That's surprising!

I'd imagine the second color could add a deeper color to part of the water in the glass canister (Like if you looked at / close to the surface of the ocean vs near the bottom of it).

• A quick example that came to mind:
    Spoiler

360_F_257611553_PP4zG9QsfhMy0D16Bkc43zqM

There's a lot of custom water colors you could make if both energy colors could be used!

• I'm hoping Yareli's water also has this sort of effect with the secondary energy color :)

That being said, does the Soaktron change the projectile fired by the weapon; Like high-speed jets of water for some rifles (Beam-style such as the Ignis), or a burst-fire sprinkler for semi-automatic ones?

2 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

That being said, does the Soaktron change the projectile fired by the weapon; Like high-speed jets of water for some rifles (Beam-style such as the Ignis), or a burst-fire sprinkler for semi-automatic ones?

It still shoots the same projectiles as the weapon it's put on, the only thing it adds is little splashes of water coming from the barrel.
ezgif-4-5b8b6870e200.gif
I set my energy color of both slots to black.

19 minutes ago, GentlePuppet said:

It still shoots the same projectiles as the weapon it's put on, the only thing it adds is little splashes of water coming from the barrel.
ezgif-4-5b8b6870e200.gif
I set my energy color of both slots to black.

Ah, good to know :)

That's the next-best thing I suppose. I hope the secondary color will be fixed soon though.

Archived