Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Option to Remove the Vignette Would be Nice

Luig0

The vignette has always bothered me since day 1, and given the pretty good amount of options on even the console versions, and especially the PC version, it has always puzzled me that there is no option to turn it off. It doesn't really add much to the game other than unnaturally dim it, and IMO it would be great to see the game with more clarity. It is especially noticeable in brighter scenes;

unknown.png

BgnI-55P6PqMJN5A9xQcKaJYkrP60XBaqwa3lLcW

I would just really like to see the game with more clarity; I do really overall like how your game looks. Thanks!

Considering people have been asking for x16 Aniso for eight years and to move radiation effects 100% to screenspace with no lighting changes versus BUT MUH ARTISMS VIZZUHNS, I wish you the best of luck.

Remember that this is a vanity project, not a game.

Wait till someone express an opinion via a twitter. Maybe after that developers consider to add an option to remove it.

17 hours ago, -Kittens- said:

Remember that this is a vanity project, not a game.

That's an interesting thought. Can you elaborate on this?

There's nothing to elaborate on.

A vanity project is exactly what it sounds like; one person doing (or having done via team) what they want to do regardless of circumstance or potential input. Pretty much the entirety of Hideo Kojima's output after Snatcher, for example.

Archived