Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LOGIN buged.

Bogdiz

Hello all, devs and community, COMRADS! i have reinstall my Windows 10 and the game stop working = i cant login, the game says "we need to check yr identity and send u a mail with code 30 to activate" but the code dont sanded to my email, even dont in spam. Sorry my english but i think u understand what i try to say. What i need to do now ?

did u think im "so" stupid? the reason is this "kind person" is not tryn to help me, just trolling from the beginning. At the start of our conversation he just say - i see that all fine so the "ticket" is off. and now that $h1t happens. 

btw 4 days gone, all my friends boost off and no one dont refund me this, god i even cant play the game for 4 days now. maybe that is the reason DE have "online" go down ? nah its just my imagination lol.

Bumping your thread, especially without providing any new information, is a good way to get your thread locked.

Support response times could be anywhere from 2 days to 2 months. Average is roughly 2 weeks. 

There's probably nothing anyone on the forums can do to help. You'll just have to wait until support reply.

And don't submit multiple tickets. That'll just take longer, and they'll probably just close them anyway. If they haven't replied in 2 weeks, I think you can bump your support ticket by replying to it (but submit multiple tickets).

Archived