Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich corpus update flop?

Vaml77

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

Though the other two Flux Rifle

I'm low-key hyped for the Flux Rifle. For whatever reason, I've always found the weapon and its design charming and it's not... the worst weapon, so I'm looking forward to it being better.

Briefcase weapons, whilst they're not transformable on the fly (which was what I was hoping for most...) they're still up my street. Morph weapons are my jam.

1 hour ago, Grimm said:

plague star provides built forma, relics provide forma bps, lua puzzle drops built forma, railjack also provides forma. if you cant farm forma its not de making you spend money to get it. the next plague star is right around the corner too.

I think requiring 5 forma for the Kuva weapons was a mistake. Repeating that with the Corpus weapons is really horrible. Levelling each weapon 5 times was soul crushing. And the total forma cost for all of the Kuva weapons was not insignificant. Moreover, Warframe currently has been pretty light on new content that is both fun and replayable  (YMMV with RJ but I found the new missions to be less enjoyable than the old ones). Simply adding a bunch of new weapons that require leveling 5 times is not a good solution and will likely increase burn out among longstanding players. 

39 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Flux Rifle I got into recently.  I'm not going to claim it's super interesting, but it's moreso than the vanilla Kraken, Hind, or Karak were, IMO.  

Tetra that could actually kill things would be hilarious fun for a while.

15 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I'm low-key hyped for the Flux Rifle. For whatever reason, I've always found the weapon and its design charming and it's not... the worst weapon, so I'm looking forward to it being better.

Briefcase weapons, whilst they're not transformable on the fly (which was what I was hoping for most...) they're still up my street. Morph weapons are my jam.

True any gun can sort of be tweaked to work, I myself like playing with fun guns to see what they can do, I'll wait until the Lich versions come out, they should be better than the vanilla version.

Hell I took my fully pimped out Stugg into Steel Path for fun to see how it would go, I know for a fact it did take a bit off their enemy bar but, I'm pretty sure it pissed them off more though. lol

I took out my vanilla Tetra out the other day to see how it would go, some fire rate and forma, I'd say it could be reasonable, I'll wait for the Lich version seeing we have to put 5 forma on it, then I'd say they might be ok after all, now I think about it.

1 minute ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

That's... what a sidegrade is

I don't even consider it a sidegrade. For me it's another weapon. If the DE had the intention to do something better, it missed badly...the gun had the characteristic of having a big explosion. What she did was change the weapon's sound effect to something quite bland and with less firepower per shot....the original weapon had a cannon feel...the variant is unfortunately a downgrade in my opinion.

2 hours ago, (PSN)SolarPhantom82 said:

Just wait to everyone finds out they have to forma each weapon 5 time.  Even after rebb said in an interview they they would do that agine. ..   but DE will do it to sell forma packs   cause MONEY. .

This here is the real reason why there's no Plague Star this year.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Overtkill21 said:

I just want to know the list of weapons we're getting with these Corpus Liches.

So far confirmed: Arca Plasmor, Cycron, Detron, Tetra, Ferrox...any others I'm missing?

Theres another brand new secondary being release as a Sister only weapon with a PH name

1 minute ago, smashedwookie said:

Theres another brand new secondary being release as a Sister only weapon with a PH name

I'm fairly certain that they stated there will be normal versions of the briefcase weapons.

3 minutes ago, Corvid said:

I'm fairly certain that they stated there will be normal versions of the briefcase weapons.

im not refering to the briedfcase weapons, theres a secondary they show at the same time as the otehr on the stream that got a weird name that is place holder coming fro mthe sisters.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb 16Bitman:

Maybe.

I used more forma on the kuva weapons than I had used on all my other weapons before that point combined.

well .... a little more mastery is hardly worth it. my top mele has 6 formas or "top" primary has 9. but primary is just a gimmick ....

2 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

well .... a little more mastery is hardly worth it. my top mele has 6 formas or "top" primary has 9. but primary is just a gimmick ....

But you MUST use 5 Forma on ALL Kuva Weapons to max them! Your OCD DEMANDS it!

Megan pumps a shotgun and says "DEW ET!", you have no choice.

1 minute ago, Vaml77 said:

I'm not speaking for others...I see it daily in the game. It's a fact.

And I see the opposite. Its a fact.

I have no proof. But trust me, its true.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Kaotyke:

But you MUST use 5 Forma on ALL Kuva Weapons to max them! Your OCD DEMANDS it!

Megan pumps a shotgun and says "DEW ET!", you have no choice.

And I see the opposite. Its a fact.

I have no proof. But trust me, its true.

of course ... if you need mastery. the guns looks also awesome. only theny barely perform, then i think it 10 times!

and until mr31 I need 43k points ... well !!

1 hour ago, Vaml77 said:

I don't even consider it a sidegrade. For me it's another weapon. If the DE had the intention to do something better, it missed badly...the gun had the characteristic of having a big explosion. What she did was change the weapon's sound effect to something quite bland and with less firepower per shot....the original weapon had a cannon feel...the variant is unfortunately a downgrade in my opinion.

You may think what you want, but in practice, the vandal version isn't better or worse, it just works differently

The Opticor is a kind of BFG weapon, the vandal counterpart is a rapid-fire beam cannon

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

Yeah, Grimm, tell me, have you read the REST of the damn quote to get context of what I was getting at there?

Yeah, most vandal or wraith weapons are more powerful, so?

If they wanted to make the Opticor Vandal just work differently from the regular one then what's wrong with that?

1 minute ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Yeah, most vandal or wraith weapons are more powerful, so?

If they wanted to make the Opticor Vandal just work differently from the regular one then what's wrong with that?

9-Best-Grumpy-Cat-Memes-750x500.jpg

1 hour ago, Vaml77 said:

I'm not speaking for others...I see it daily in the game. It's a fact.

If you're including the Kuva weapons in that, it's not a valid comparison.  If I remove the Kuva weapons from the 2020 stats, it looks vaguely even between Grineer and Corpus.   It's not scientific, and I'm not compiling a deep analysis of what's there, but the "fact" is that once you get below the top weapons--most of which are Tenno, Kuva, or "other"--usage of any particular weapon is low.  

It seems reasonable to guess the new Corpus weapons pull overall usage more in their direction.  (Although hopefully not as much as the Bramma and Knukor did for Grineer.)

Most used corpus weapon is amprex, lenz, normal opticor, staticor and lanka(nobody use anymore because rubico or chakkur against eidolons)...thats it.

Want to compare with grinner weapons? bramma, tonkor, twin stubbas, ogris, khom, chakkur, vulkar, brakk, karak, vaykor hek and now kuva hek.  kuva nukor, kuva seer,...the list is big...!

Corpus weapon are very outdated, old and they are in much less numbers....who wants to play with this weapons? Just benginners and thats it. They are in general super boring weapons!

The meta is tenno weapons and grinners.

Everything related to corpus including all railjack corpus update its so much disapointment.

Archived