Forma relic reward

vor 7 Minuten schrieb (PSN)manicmartz61:

Hi devs, any chance you can stop putting Forma in the uncommon slot in a relic. It kinda feels like a booby prize when a Forma appears with a silver bar below it. 

Thanks

something like that belongs more in feedback. the discussion here takes place among gamers. and apart from chewing emotions, I have never read anything productive here.

but the devs respond to selected feedback. even if it happens too rarely. therefore, a good topic has a good chance of being realized!

17 minutes ago, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

Hi devs, any chance you can stop putting Forma in the uncommon slot in a relic. It kinda feels like a booby prize when a Forma appears with a silver bar below it. 

Thanks

I wish devs would come here to read your idea just so they could reply with "brilliant idea. but we have better one for you. If you dont want to get forma as uncommon reward from relics, stop doing relics"

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

I wish devs would come here to read your idea just so they could reply with "brilliant idea. but we have better one for you. If you dont want to get forma as uncommon reward from relics, stop doing relics"

God your boring. You wake up everyday and your still you. I feel for ya bro

• Like 2

Fwiw, I think of a Forma BP as sitting somewhere between a Common and an Uncommon drop in value. If the relics open and everything else is Common drops, I'm taking the Forma (unowned Prime bits excepted of course). I need a Polarity more than I need 15 ducats.

• Like 2

vor 23 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Lollybomb:

One of these updates they should just add a forma relic.  All forma, all the time.

Bronze: forma blueprint.
Silver: two forma blueprints (or a 12 hour forma blueprint).
Gold: fully built forma.

As much as I love this idea, a lack of sufficient forma has always been a major source of income for DE, not gonna happen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

As much as I love this idea, a lack of sufficient forma has always been a major source of income for DE, not gonna happen.

We can hope though.  Maybe sell it through Baro for a handful of ducats.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Edited by (PSN)xFelipeRage

6 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

"we have better one for you" No, That's just your "ideia" and incredibly stupid, stop trying to speak for everyone because you're just one being ignorant.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, (PSN)xFelipeRage said:

"we have better one for you" No, That's just your "ideia" and incredibly stupid, stop trying to speak for everyone because you're just one being ignorant.

Your nickname suits your attitude

You forgot to quote my 1st words "I WISH" it was not "devs would say"
I would say that was kinda ignorant but well u called me that 1st ;)

• Like 1

On 2021-06-08 at 5:30 PM, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

One of these updates they should just add a forma relic.  All forma, all the time.

Bronze: forma blueprint.
Silver: two forma blueprints (or a 12 hour forma blueprint).
Gold: fully built forma.

Now that right there is constructive feedback.

1 minute ago, White_Matter said:

B-but with less dilluted loot tables it would benefit the players more.

Haha yeah you know that. I'm thinking maybe it's time for another MR fodder weapon or weapons to fill those uncommon slots. I dunno, just throwing a few ideas out there on slightly improving relic runs rewards. Like I said originally, uncommon forma kinda feels like a booby prize.

1 minute ago, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

Haha yeah you know that. I'm thinking maybe it's time for another MR fodder weapon or weapons to fill those uncommon slots. I dunno, just throwing a few ideas out there on slightly improving relic runs rewards. Like I said originally, uncommon forma kinda feels like a booby prize.

In general a lot of rewards don't feel that worthwhile. 

The whole rewards system could use an overhaul, but I'm not holding my breath. At least one rather important dev, if I recall, is quite happy with a lot of the pitiful rewards we get, for some reason, and has a lot of power when it comes to drop tables. 

• Like 1