Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Boosters from Rare/Reinforced Crates start ticking down too early (or) Don't work in the same mission you find them in

16Bitman

When you find a booster inside a rare/reinfoced crate, they instantly start expiring, but DON'T give you any of their benefits until after you finish your mission.

In the past the boosters worked on the same mission, but this has been bugged for many years.

Please allow the boosters to work on the same mission you find them in again

or

please do not let the booster expire until you extract.

When you stay inside the mission you find them in for a long time, like the nightwave task for staying 30 minutes inside a (kuva) survival, your booster will expire without having provided any benefits at all!

I find the booster right at the beginning of this video, it pops up on my screen at 0:10

At 1:47 you will see that the booster is already down to 28 minutes instead of 30 minutes (or 29 minutes).

I should have been more patient and stayed inside the mission for a longer period of time, but I hope this is still enough to proof my point.

On 2021-06-08 at 10:16 PM, 16Bitman said:

When you find a booster inside a rare/reinfoced crate, they instantly start expiring, but DON'T give you any of their benefits until after you finish your mission.

In the past the boosters worked on the same mission, but this has been bugged for many years.

Please allow the boosters to work on the same mission you find them in again

or

please do not let the booster expire until you extract.

When you stay inside the mission you find them in for a long time, like the nightwave task for staying 30 minutes inside a (kuva) survival, your booster will expire without having provided any benefits at all!

I should have been more patient and stayed inside the mission for a longer period of time, but I hope this is still enough to proof my point.

RNG was on my side and I managed to find another rare crate!

I pick up the credit booster at 0:16

At 1:09 you can see I am picking up 13 credits, which should be impossible with a credit booster (no uneven numbers)

At 4:55, you can see that the only booster I currently have active is an affinity booster, I don't have blessings of any other kind either.

At 5:07, you can see that the 30 minutes credit booster, has already expired down to a 25 minutes credit booster.

Archived