Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Lich or Die Tryin, A update

Dairaion

I would love this. Having more agency over our liches appearance would be incredible. I've been grinding liches from a while and the process to remove duds is pretty awful, because the pay off for removing that active lich is actually nothing. This would at least minimize the impact of that issue even if only a bit.

I don't see why not honestly: if you think about it we basically own converted Liches, as if they were slaves, but instead of manual labor we put them on our railjacks to defend the ship (or at least that's what they're supposed to do). we would totally have dominion over how they look as well, we already do with regular crew NPCs.

on converted liches yes, but on active Liches you're fighting, no, because they should have the right to their own look and identity.. until you take it away from them!

Hmm, customization for liches?

Sure , why not , we can customise our crew so i dont really see this as being far fetched considering the lich can be part of the crew.

However , i am not sure where to draw the line,

just the colors? the attachments? the progenitor helms? the weapons?

I expect the colors would be ok ,

but i suspect the attachments work the same way as Zaws and kitguns. so i dont think you will be able to change the attachments or actual weapons.

Archived